Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
tour

Joanne WT: Vancouver, BC - August 01

Schwerk

Featured Posts

chipz

Me too. Let's have a party chat with lots of monsters and we're gonna share what we find online. 

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
homomo

I can live stream the first little bit if anyone is interested.

Also, if anyone needs a couch to stay on, hit me up.

homomo
15 hours ago, Harian said:

No one is having drinks before? Party at my place! lol

I'll be going to the after party at Celebrities!

darkgaga
On 21-7-2017 at 4:48 PM, Interstellar said:

I can live stream the first little bit if anyone is interested.

Also, if anyone needs a couch to stay on, hit me up.

Yeah livestream the opening😂

1 hour ago, Interstellar said:

I'll be going to the after party at Celebrities!

Us too! 

MorganMak

Anyone want to go with me? None of my friends are fans but I dont really want to go alone. Gay 28yo guy here. 

5 hours ago, MorganMak said:

Anyone want to go with me? None of my friends are fans but I dont really want to go alone. Gay 28yo guy here. 

You're welcome to come with me and my 2 friends. We're a bit older than most the fan base on here. I'm a 29yo guy and my 2 girl friends in their thirties

rivingtonrebels
On 7/20/2017 at 1:48 AM, speedbliss said:

I have the early entry ticket but am contemplating still getting in line early.  I wanna be as close to the main stage as possible. Anyone else lining up early in the early entry line? I can't believe its so close!

I was wondering about this too - since it's a Tuesday I'll be at work downtown until 4:30 so don't really have the opportunity.  At BTWB it was essential to line up early in the morning but for AP it really didn't matter for floor tix.

I have Come to Mama and I'm wondering wtf that means in terms of how the GA is going to be set up.

itsdominik
1 minute ago, rivingtonrebels said:

I was wondering about this too - since it's a Tuesday I'll be at work downtown until 4:30 so don't really have the opportunity.  At BTWB it was essential to line up early in the morning but for AP it really didn't matter for floor tix.

I have Come to Mama and I'm wondering wtf that means in terms of how the GA is going to be set up.

It basically means whatever the GA area will be set up like or will look like, you and all other CTM ticket holders will be able to choose your spot prior to normal GA ticket holders 

rivingtonrebels
2 hours ago, austriamonster said:

It basically means whatever the GA area will be set up like or will look like, you and all other CTM ticket holders will be able to choose your spot prior to normal GA ticket holders 

well then that's amazing.  thanks!

itsdominik
9 minutes ago, rivingtonrebels said:

well then that's amazing.  thanks!

I have CTM - Early Entry as well for two shows and it's pretty much the same as Little Monster Zone (which I had last time) at the artRAVE. You and all othe CTM - ticket holders get to enter the venue about 30 minutes prior to normal GA ticket holders :)

speedbliss
8 hours ago, austriamonster said:

I always got the early entry at every show but I always knew what the setup was like. But this is crazy not knowing and being at the opening show! So excited. I may go around noon. For LMZ I always got their around 2-4 and still had front row. But being the first show I may show up noonish.  

CanadaGoesGaga

So we're all gonna save space for two people who didn't get the early entry but are in GA...???? haha. 

• famous changed the title to Joanne WT: Vancouver, BC - August 01

Archived