tour

Joanne WT: Vancouver, BC - August 01

Schwerk

Featured Posts

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply
homomo

I'll be taking pics of everything. I have seats, so I'll be strolling around the arena for a bit.

KleinGa

I will be creating a thread after featuring everything: Setlist, stage, outfits, videos etc.....Ā for all those who wouldn't be able to stay up and follow along live. Let me know if you want to be tagged in it.Ā 

phantasmas
15 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

I will be creating a thread after featuring everything: Setlist, stage, outfits, videos etc.....Ā for all those who wouldn't be able to stay up and follow along live. Let me know if you want to be tagged in it.Ā 

me!! i need to know everything before my dateĀ 

Rageandlove187
18 minutes ago, austriamonster said:

Ā 

I thought the point of CTM was not have to wait in line all day!

eric83gaga
38 minutes ago, KleinGa said:

yes I want to be tagged please

DeanSummer
8 minutes ago, Rageandlove187 said:

I thought the point of CTM was not have to wait in line all day!

Usually they sell around 200 packages - so if you are the last one from that group that arrives front or second row (depending on the venue) is not possible and so people still line up/ queueĀ 

DS

Rageandlove187
Just now, DeanSummer said:

Usually they sell around 200 packages - so if you are the last one from that group that arrives front or second row (depending on the venue) is not possible and so people still line up/ queueĀ 

Wow! Kind of a rip-off then. Thanks for the info, I will try to get there as early as possible then.

Antonio
1 hour ago, KleinGa said:

tag me sis!

š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž š„šØšÆšž š¦šž

DeanSummer
32 minutes ago, Rageandlove187 said:

Wow! Kind of a rip-off then. Thanks for the info, I will try to get there as early as possible then.

I think with 2-4 hours early you will get a great spot.

Consider the fact that you will still be in front of all the people you line up and the merch (well not in Gaga's case) is worth it

DS

does anyone know how early CTM started lining up today? i wanna be prepared for my show in a weekĀ :excited2:Ā i hope it's not so long that my makeup falls off before the show lmaoĀ 

Notthebling

We're 10h away and there's one guy in the CTM line ?

I was planning on sleeping over for the MTL show and I also own the CTM ticket.

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

• famous changed the title to Joanne WT: Vancouver, BC - August 01

Archived