đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Unseen lighting effects during Bad Romance

iCpro

Featured Posts

I found this video that shows there was a lot more going on during Bad Romance than we got to see. Watch the crowd surrounding the stage

(just press play)

The spiral lights are so beautiful :giveup:  

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

StarryNight

I find these views from audience much better than the live one :giveup:  the atmosphere in stadium was inkredible

Helxig

YYEEEESS I love audience cam vids! Keep them coming from all angles! :giveup: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Wait did she not really jump off the roof? I'm watching that video at the beginning and I can't see her jump down??

Jonathan Florencio
1 minute ago, brooklynnightss said:

Wait did she not really jump off the roof? I'm watching that video at the beginning and I can't see her jump down??

the jump was pre recorded, she was hanging there waiting for the video to be over

1 minute ago, brooklynnightss said:

No the roof bit was prerecorded several days prior, she was just suspended in the stadium while it was playing

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Just now, Jonathan Florencio said:

the jump was pre recorded, she was hanging there waiting for the video to be over

AH ok. lmao had me fooled, I was wondering how the bitch coulda bungee jumped. and idk why but the image of her "hanging there waiting for the video to be over" is cracking me up

Jonathan Florencio
Just now, brooklynnightss said:

AH ok. lmao had me fooled, I was wondering how the bitch coulda bungee jumped. and idk why but the image of her "hanging there waiting for the video to be over" is cracking me up

people could barely see her i guess

GagzDonkeyD

Million Reasons part was epic :giveup:

I'm slayed once again :excited2:

One of the best if not the best halftime show :golfclap:

Rabbit Heart

The Queen! I loved everything tho sorry they couldn't fit Applause chours somehow but great show as expected :rockstar:

Archived