💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

No ARTPOP?

sexy

Featured Posts

I was cool with her paying dust to ARTPOP during the Super Bowl. If she does the same thing for Joanne's tour....:grr:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Trepadation

gypsy on the piano (instead/along with million reasons)

dwuw would have charted top 10 or 20 

ARTPOP does not deserve dust 

Even tony made a cameo 

:nails::grr::huh:

Rudz Xinc

It's an amazing show with or without ARTPOP

But I'd be happy if she could switch Telephone with Applause

Look at those clowns

Decodekid

i think she wanted to, but to avoid the hate that she got from ARTPOP, she didn't perform it 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Although I would have liked to hear applause just because it was a part of her career, I didn't feel like I missed it when I was watching the performance, it was perfect the way it was. But I think this is pretty much a confirmation that she isn't really proud of the ARTPOP era.

HEARTSTOP

I think she genuinely hates ARTPOP. And I mean this about that time in her life, not the music in itself. I've been thinking this since she laughed with embarassment when Volantis was mentioned, and what she said regarding the controversial stunts she pulled off back then and being left alone in the dust by the people she trusted.

I'm kinda sad because I love ARTPOP and just a tiny reference would've been nice (maybe shortening the Telephone part a bit, since she said she hated the song before). However, I was slayed the moment that Dance In The Dark intro started, and couldn't think straight for the 12 minutes that followed. That was EVERYTHING :giveup:

IDGAF

I would have preferred Applause in place of Telephone. Actually, I'm surprised Telephone was included at all. Every other album was represented, so it is kind of sad. The show was still amazing though and I'm still SHOOK.

YeehawKylie

If she had a larger discography, I'd understand. But, the performance was a) top heavy on her early career and b) inclusive of all her other albums. ARTPOP could have been represented in the opening medley and I would've been satisfied. Snubbing the album, while including all others, is just a little odd. ARTPOP is my favorite album and I fully expected to at least hear Applause in some capacity, given it's a pretty recognizable song of hers...

FrankGutz
19 minutes ago, KING said:

I was cool with her paying dust to ARTPOP during the Super Bowl. If she does the same thing for Joanne's tour....:grr:

she in danger, she will listen to me, she snubbed Mexico with the ARTRAVE, i wont tolerate that anymore

YI3tntn.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

FrankGutz

:gaycat: 

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

wahkeenasitka

I think she should have skipped Telephone and added something from ARTPOP. Applause would have been appropriate, as has been mentioned. Telephone is so 2010 and it's just living in the past. Oh well. Otherwise it was a great performance. 

Archived