Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Emotional" Gaga left the Super Bowl stage

Spock

Featured Posts

Head Empty
5 hours ago, Spock said:

Few people stayed in their seats for the entirety of Gaga's performance. (mess)

At first I thought this meant people left the concert area, but then I realised it meant everyone got up to cheer :diane:

She did a Fabulous job! We were all so emotional with her.

x

I have only read great things about her entire performance and that everyone was impressed by her clean and clear talent. Even the conspiracy sites are raving about her show and wondering if she has dumped her satanic handlers and has become converted to Jesus and her Christian Lord and is on the peoples' team and fighting out against the Illuminati. Praise everywhere, for her voice, the show theatrics, her body and beauty AND how well dressed and reserved and refined she was. :applause:

Gaga really DID IT this time:tea:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Letmelivemylife
5 hours ago, Robot said:

tumblr_lvk0amy5Hz1qkv97yo1_500.gif

Look how far you've come Stefani 

watch-lady-gaga-performance-super-bowl-h

We're all so proud of you 

Tonight as I was surrounded by my monster family, I held my paws up a lil higher tonight. I held them up for everyone who ever told me I was a freak. I held them up them up for everyone who ever told me I wasn't thin enough. I held them up for everytime someone asked me "why do you dress like that?" Most importantly I held them up for every boy who has ever been told "you're a freak. You can't sit here" and for every girl who has been told "women can't run multi-million dollar corporations". I'm so so so proud of you gaga. Thank you for creating a "home" (little monsters) because without my monster family, I'd be unfixably broken. You/monsters gave me a million reasons to stay when I had 100 million reasons to let go. I love you monsters!!!! Tonight we weren't a fanbase. We were family :hug:

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

58 minutes ago, Totodile said:

At first I thought this meant people left the concert area, but then I realised it meant everyone got up to cheer :diane:

Are we sure it's the ladder and not the former? :poot:

RAMROD

I mean, I cried too when it reaches the last song, that it dawned on me she was performing in literal world stage, glad we, as fans, don't have to wait long for this moment and boy! does it pay off! :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived