💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Lady Gaga At Super Bowl 51

Duke

Featured Posts

bambi96

Ok currently 22:20, starts 11:30ish, performs 1:30am then? Thanks guys, good night! I need to get up at 6:30, so I should be able to get 7 hours, hopefully.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Loyalty
Just now, bambi96 said:

Ok currently 22:20, starts 11:30ish, performs 1:30am then? Thanks guys, good night! I need to get up at 6:30, so I should be able to get 7 hours, hopefully.

Your from the UK I'm guessing.

15jocart

The game starts in about an hour (although with pregame stuff it might be a bit late) so I'd wake up in 2.5 hours from now.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Loyalty
1 minute ago, 15jocart said:

The game starts in about an hour (although with pregame stuff it might be a bit late) so I'd wake up in 2.5 hours from now.

so when is the national anthem and everything before that

Teal Ambition

SHOOK :giveup: 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

THANK YOU! i was looking for this info, anyone else watching on channel 7? haha :ladyhaha:

Loyalty
11 hours ago, Haroon said:

YES DAN :woot: Could you also please add the livestream links to the OP as they become available? :happy:

Can't wait for this, I'm gonna be watching it on TV downstairs but gonna have my laptop with me for like an hour before the show and then after as well, but those 12-13 minutes of heaven are gonna be spent visually glued to the screen :excited2: 

have the livestreams been found

Rebel Heart

Gaga to every hair follicle on earth:

4e418b31a9b824be049effbefa16217c.gif

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

Swan Heart

Good luck, Gagz :heart:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Rebel Heart

I CAN'T WAIT ANYLONGER. DECIMATE ME QUEEN

b66661b954ecca8ca371ff82aa3fce0e.gifb66661b954ecca8ca371ff82aa3fce0e.gifb66661b954ecca8ca371ff82aa3fce0e.gifb66661b954ecca8ca371ff82aa3fce0e.gifb66661b954ecca8ca371ff82aa3fce0e.gifb66661b954ecca8ca371ff82aa3fce0e.gif

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

Forgive me for getting emotional, but even though I haven't been as active as I once was and my stanning isn't up to 100 as it once was, I am SO proud of her and happy that I get to share and bask in this moment with my fellow stans :diane:

We'll all remember this moment and this hype forever

We'll look back and say, "wow, she did THAT"

43UKbSn.gif

who will love me when the night is over

• Admin locked this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic
  • Admin unpinned this topic

Archived