Youtube views

Thanks

Smash incoming :giveup:

• Replies 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic
2 minutes ago, Harry said:

Can someone explain the sudden rise of these two songs by a Korean boyband on US iTunes that I've never heard of?

They have a MASSIVE (for k-pop bands) stanbase in the USA, their last album charted within the Top 30 of the BB200 with like 30k SPS. They've been up and coming since last year.

GagaMyBlood95

I may be repetitive, but these updates for CTTR are still shocking to me lol

Let's see what they have in the bag for the Grammy's but I don't really expect that much, since the song itself is meh..

4 minutes ago, Harry said:

Can someone explain the sudden rise of these two songs by a Korean boyband on US iTunes that I've never heard of?

My friend is stanning them. They're quite popular

Jonathanholland
3 minutes ago, Harry said:

I was thinking the same thing, they are on the top 100 in other countries too

Before there was love, there was silence

little legend
6 minutes ago, Bloody said:

All these great chart news overwhelmed me but this week was all about charts for me. I'm not used to it with Gaga absense on them and now she's slaying them.  :diane:

Am I the onlyone that feels that used lot of internet these days???  :air: 

You are not the only one 

I had exams this week and couldn't study,  I can't even sleep a lot 

Oh Gaga what have you done to us, u *** wonderful witch 

pie-kun

Yikes, CTTR might fall to #5 before the Grammys. It's good that she's performing it tonight, but I think it will still have a tough time on iTunes tonight, I think best-case scenario it goes #3. She obviously won't pass Ed as he's also performing tonight and it's selling less than half of his song as it is, I think it's also going to be hard for her to pass Zaylor because there's such a big gap between them and it's still riding off the album/movie release hype.

Then there's a lot of wild card songs that could surge past her if they get bigger performance boosts than she does. Both The Weeknd and Bruno's new singles are not that far behind her and of course, Adele and Beyonce will both be performing and one of them will likely be going home with AOTY, so it's not implausible that one of their songs could surge into the top 3.

Here's hoping MR will be able to stay in the top 10 (at least combined) after the Grammys.

ArtGagaPop

Perfect Illusion is also fighting on to 100m views, just hit 80m and entering top 500 on youtube the last 24hrs.
482+63 Lady Gaga - Perfect Illusion 372,939

little legend
1 minute ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

I may be repetitive, but these updates for CTTR are still shocking to me lol

Let's see what they have in the bag for the Grammy's but I don't really expect that much, since the song itself is meh..

With Adele, pregnat Beyonce,  Gaga coming from SB and many others, Katy has no chance 

Except if she does an extremely political performance or traumatize her self and say buy CTTR on iTunes 

Well that will end her career, so do it Katy! 

Bloody
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

Perfect Illusion is also fighting on to 100m views, just hit 80m and entering top 500 on youtube the last 24hrs.
482+63 Lady Gaga - Perfect Illusion 372,939

Eventually it will reach 100 m. views this year.  :gaycat:

The best part is that it's 100k likes away from 1 m. It will Gaga's 3rd mv to achieve that if I'm not mistaken. 

7 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

They have a MASSIVE (for k-pop bands) stanbase in the USA, their last album charted within the Top 30 of the BB200 with like 30k SPS. They've been up and coming since last year.

Thanks, but if you look at Kworb you can see two of their songs surge up together all of a sudden about five hours ago, now they are at #10 and #11. Did they perform somewhere or release a video or what?

Harry Kat
2 minutes ago, Bloody said:

The best part is that it's 100k likes away from 1 m. It will Gaga's 3rd mv to achieve that if I'm not mistaken. 

4th afte BR, PF and Applause :gaysia:

Supersonic
Just now, Harry said:

Thanks, but if you look at Kworb you can see two of their songs surge up together all of a sudden about five hours ago, now they are at #10 and #11. Did they perform somewhere or release a video or what?

No, they released today on Sunday.

ArtGagaPop
6 minutes ago, Bloody said:

yep Poker face, Bad romance and Appalause all have over 1 million likes. Judas is closest with 966k atm and after that and PI Million reasons will reach it next(soon 600k). To bad hit's nowdays get millions of likes though :neyde:

• Admin locked this topic
  • Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived