Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

I'm in feels today

Mary Jane Wayne

Featured Posts

Mary Jane Wayne

I'm super excited for Gaga's halftime performance. Seeing her come this far is such a beautiful feeling. Back in the day when Just Dance came out who could imagine that this girl will make it this big and will slay the lives out of this many souls :giveup: I thank God everyday for Gaga and monsters, it might sound cheesy but I would be a COMPLETELY different person than I am today if it wasn't for Gaga and little monster family :hug: She's helped me through so much in life. I hope everything goes well during the performance. 

Thank you Gaga for being such a talented amazing musician, mind blowing performer, a dedicated activist and most importantly thank you so much for being such an amazing human being with a beautiful kind heart :heart: We love you so much and we couldn't be more grateful for your existence. You deserve everything you've achieved in life. I'm proud VERY PROUD I got teary eyed writing this. Tonight lets cherish all the amazing memories being a  part of this family gave us, let's cherish everything she's achieved so far and most importantly lets cherish her. 

PAWS UP FOREVER 

Gagaloo911

Agreed. She's such an amazing person through and through and deserves all her success and more. 

We are lucky to have her and I am so excited for the show tomorrow! 

Gov Hooka

I haven't been this excited since the release of the Born This Way album. :giveup: Holy **** I can't. I literally CANNOT!! :giveup: 

Archived