Morphine Prince 110,049 Posted February 5, 2017 Share Posted February 5, 2017 Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Saint Hollywood 37,364 Posted February 5, 2017 Share Posted February 5, 2017 my response in the form of an emote: Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goosey 3,017 Posted February 5, 2017 Share Posted February 5, 2017 Some random Joe took a Sharpie and wrote offensive remarks on the interior of a New York subway train? I have to ask if this really belongs in "World News". I found some offensive graffiti in a portable the other day... perhaps I should post that here too? "I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seeka 12,372 Posted February 5, 2017 Share Posted February 5, 2017 The story is nice, but the fact that they had do this at all is scary. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
crazyforgaga 332 Posted February 5, 2017 Share Posted February 5, 2017 their response was sweet on the bright side. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seeka 12,372 Posted February 5, 2017 Share Posted February 5, 2017 Just now, Goosey said: Some random Joe took a Sharpie and wrote offensive remarks on the interior of a New York subway train? I have to ask if this really belongs in "World News". I found some offensive graffiti in a portable the other day... perhaps I should post that here too? it's not the remarks, it's the response. Gosh Goosey, I wonder how you live with yourself. Then i remember, alone, in the canadian wilderness, with a bunch of guns and knives. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FATCAT 60,988 Posted February 5, 2017 Share Posted February 5, 2017 Probably just some kids/randoms trying to be funny. What should be important here is the response. This kitten over here (meow) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
juicyjuicy 2,006 Posted February 5, 2017 Share Posted February 5, 2017 This is 2017 or 1939? Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Adakam 2 Posted February 5, 2017 Share Posted February 5, 2017 Sad? Yes, surprised? Nope This is the kind of rethoric trump implanted on people, the bastard didnt even mention Jews on his holocaust statement Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
LetsGetHigh 52,683 Posted February 5, 2017 Share Posted February 5, 2017 3 minutes ago, Goosey said: Some random Joe took a Sharpie and wrote offensive remarks on the interior of a New York subway train? I have to ask if this really belongs in "World News". I found some offensive graffiti in a portable the other day... perhaps I should post that here too? Goosey you know damn well that's not the same. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Morphine Prince 110,049 Posted February 5, 2017 Author Share Posted February 5, 2017 4 minutes ago, Goosey said: Some random Joe took a Sharpie and wrote offensive remarks on the interior of a New York subway train? I have to ask if this really belongs in "World News". I found some offensive graffiti in a portable the other day... perhaps I should post that here too? Calm down, Bannon Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goosey 3,017 Posted February 5, 2017 Share Posted February 5, 2017 15 minutes ago, LetsGetHigh said: Goosey you know damn well that's not the same. Not exactly, but this is literally just one guy's Facebook post, in the World News section. Doesn't even show the other graffiti he mentions, just the one sentence on the map. I'm just tired of the ceaseless anti-Trump spin. This is random graffiti, but somehow the author of the post manages to link it to President Trump: ""I guess this is Trump's America," said one passenger. No sir, it's not. Not tonight and not ever. Not as long as stubborn New Yorkers have anything to say about it." "I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seeka 12,372 Posted February 5, 2017 Share Posted February 5, 2017 12 minutes ago, Goosey said: Not exactly, but this is literally just one guy's Facebook post, in the World News section. Doesn't even show the other graffiti he mentions, just the one sentence on the map. I'm just tired of the ceaseless anti-Trump spin. This is random graffiti, but somehow the author of the post manages to link it to President Trump: ""I guess this is Trump's America," said one passenger. No sir, it's not. Not tonight and not ever. Not as long as stubborn New Yorkers have anything to say about it." Goosey, i'm going to tell you this now. Everything here, except for what you, and that Russian named troll, and maybe like 3 other members put up, will be anti-Trump. For good damn reason. He is not doing anyone any damn good. And by the gods, most of us will see to it that our lives will end in protest before he does anything else. Because the world Trump is bringing forth is not worth living in. Be glad you're prepped for doomsday. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Goosey 3,017 Posted February 5, 2017 Share Posted February 5, 2017 Just now, Seeka said: Goosey, i'm going to tell you this now. Everything here, except for what you, and that Russian named troll, and maybe like 3 other members put up, will be anti-Trump. For good damn reason. He is not doing anyone any damn good. And by the gods, most of us will see to it that our lives will end in protest before he does anything else. Because the world Trump is bringing forth is not worth living in. Be glad you're prepped for doomsday. I'm aware that most people will be anti-Trump, but let's stick to things Trump's actually done and not blame random subway vandalism on the Donald. "I am the world's greatest person that does not want to let people into the country."—US President Donald J. Trump Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Seeka 12,372 Posted February 5, 2017 Share Posted February 5, 2017 1 minute ago, Goosey said: I'm aware that most people will be anti-Trump, but let's stick to things Trump's actually done and not blame random subway vandalism on the Donald. Well, it may have not been Donald trump himself, but let's be real here. Either a bunch of hateful people, encouraged by the fact we have the most prejudiced president as possible in modern times, were inspired by that, and knew that they could get away with this, because looks at what hateful idiot is in charge of our country. Or a bunch of real life troll thought this would've been a funny idea, and knew that it'd make people feel uncomfortable about it. They also knew that scenario a was entirely possible. Goosey, Donald Trump may not be the direct source of this, but people are inspired by who is in power. And this is not a good thing. I honestly cannot wait for the day Donald Trump and his followers do something so horrendously, brutally awful, even you can't stand by him. And no one will welcome you with open arms to other side. because by then, most of us will be dead or worse. or we just can't really deal with you. or we don't want to. it'll most likely be the last one. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.