Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

PSA: Halftime Show Time

POP2

Featured Posts

I'm seeing a lot of people giving out questionable info/opinions on here regarding when the halftime show will be. A lot of people are giving the rough estimate that the halftime show will start around 2 hours after the game begins (5:30C). While this is a possibility, theres a large possibility that won't be true. One quarter is fifteen minutes long; if the game is relying on a run game, the time will fly by! 
As a huge football fan, I can tell you that halftime can begin 45 minutes to 2 hours after the first quarter begins. Don't ride on the fact that it will start after 2 hours... That is usually not the case. My rough estimate would be about 1 hour to 1 hour and 20 minutes after the quarter starts. 
There are simple ways to watch the time -- Google "Super Bowl Score" and it will tell you what quarter the game is in. Halftime is after the second quarter and the show will start eight minutes after halftime begins. 

Ugh tomorrow is about to bring so much excitement! Can't wait to share this experience with you all:rockstar:

Pierre

I just read this, from last year.

GAME START TIME: Kickoff is 6:30 p.m.

HALFTIME SHOW TIME: Depending on how the first two quarters of the game go, but it’s estimated to begin around 7:30 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. ET. It should end around 8:30 p.m. and be followed by the second half of the game, which should run until 10:00 – 10:30 p.m. ET.

Let's say, 40minutes/50 minutes after the game starts probably. 

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

15jocart

Remember, though, that the Super Bowl is longer than most regulation NFL (and college) games because they really really milk the advertisements. Also, what team do you root for :chica:

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

1 minute ago, 15jocart said:

Remember, though, that the Super Bowl is longer than most regulation NFL (and college) games because they really really milk the advertisements. Also, what team do you root for :chica:

That's very true!! And the bears:neyde: but they're horrible right now lol. But for this game I'm really hoping the Falcons pull it off:staymad:

15jocart
Just now, GrigioBoys said:

That's very true!! And the bears:neyde: but they're horrible right now lol. But for this game I'm really hoping the Falcons pull it off:staymad:

I live in Philly so I guess I'm an Eagles fan (:icega:) but I'm from New England so I'm being a bandwagon Patriot for this weekend :poot:

But tbh college football >>>>>>> NFL :v:

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

1 minute ago, 15jocart said:

I live in Philly so I guess I'm an Eagles fan (:icega:) but I'm from New England so I'm being a bandwagon Patriot for this weekend :poot:

But tbh college football >>>>>>> NFL :v:

But the Patriots are just so cocky. It makes it impossible for me to cheer for them:saladga:... Plus we need some new blood to win. 

I'm not the biggest fan of college football tbh :laughga: Idk it's just not nearly as exciting to me.

15jocart
59 minutes ago, GrigioBoys said:

But the Patriots are just so cocky. It makes it impossible for me to cheer for them:saladga:... Plus we need some new blood to win. 

I'm not the biggest fan of college football tbh :laughga: Idk it's just not nearly as exciting to me.

I know, but I'm from Connecticut so I have to root for them!

And I'm in college now so that's why I find it exciting (go Temple Owls!!)

just wondering, if one half is 30 minutes long, how is it possible that the halftime will be 1-2 hours in? will there be a ton of ads? :huh:

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

Archived