💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Black Mirror: Season 1 Megarate

n0ne

Featured Posts

Just now, Red said:

But I liked them all equally :air: 

Try to pick 1 that stands out the most lol :ladyhaha:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Just now, lilmonster93 said:

Try to pick 1 that stands out the most lol 

There is just one episode from the whole series I dislike, it's that one from the second season that the woman is in jail :madge: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

2 hours ago, Red said:

There is just one episode from the whole series I dislike, it's that one from the second season that the woman is in jail :madge: 

White Bear? :what:

That's literally in the top 5 of best Black Mirror episodes and everyone always includes it as their favorites of the show.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

Bump

On 2/5/2017 at 9:37 AM, lilmonster93 said:

White Bear? :what:

That's literally in the top 5 of best Black Mirror episodes and everyone always includes it as their favorites of the show.

I like the message of the episode but I think it's just a bit... extra

(mess you replied me a week ago and I saw it now :flop:)

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

@Blake @NikoDash @Young Pancake @SEXODUS @Morphine Prince @Jase @OneC @Redstreak @Benji @MishCatt @mrlemon @One Five Ten

Just a reminder; you got a week if you wanna still submit/participate. Remember comments are encouraged (they're flopping right now lol).

AVppV_s-200x150.gif

@NikoDash @Young Pancake @SEXODUS @Morphine Prince @Jase @OneC @Redstreak @Benji @MishCatt @mrlemon @One Five Ten

If you guys are interested, you still have a little over a day to submit. Your participation would be greatly appreciated. Don't forget comments are more than welcome. The rest of the rules are in the OP.

Thanks

12 hours left y'all

@Logan @T3ARS @Monster Voices @Red @Fernster7 @Jorget @Blake @Squeeshy Keety and @Lona Delery

Thank you all for your submissions. :hug: I will try to get the results ceremony done sometime this week. They'll will be very short :ladyhaha:

• 4 weeks later...
Lona Delery

this megarate is dead and buried

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

• 4 weeks later...
n0ne

Omg I don't know why I never finish this lmao. Going post the results soon :lolga: if anyone cares lol

Archived