Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

After re-listening to Angel Down...

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

...I have to say that I finally think it's absolutely great as a choice for a single! It's message is definitely a lot more powerful rn and will resonate with many people. Also, if boring low key songs like this can chart,

I'm sure it will do well commercially. As long as the music video isn't boring as well... It needs to have very powerful and hard-hitting imagery. 

Battle 4 Ur Life

and you know that it's a single from...??

l3q2GZaeJ4v24D7P2.gif

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

Saint Hollywood

It's one of my favorites from Joanne, but it wouldn't do that well, unless the GP actually regains interest in her after the Super Bowl. :cryga:

Gaga can barely get a hit song to chart (MR). Sadly she doesn't have the presence or public  interest in her at the moment to push a song like Angel Down. 

She has to build her relationship with the radio up before they'll try anything out of the ordinary from her.

BYE

Battle 4 Ur Life
2 minutes ago, RainbowBlonde said:

I don't?

l3q2GZaeJ4v24D7P2.gif

I thought I had missed something. I misunderstood then. 

“Stupid Love aged like Macallan tho”

It's a great song, and I would love it as a single- but the sad truth is that, more than likely, the public would dismiss it (along with everything she has done so far this past album cycle).

Unless, as @Saint Hollywood said, she regains hella interest from the SB.

3 points in and ready for more

Yo GagaGaga

The public would destroy her for making it a single, and as I've seen on twitter, a lot of BLM people think that Gaga just made Angel Down for a profit and they wouldn't want an anthem from a white woman so it wouldn't really win over either side. Not to mention the amount of hate Beyoncé got for her Half Time performance, and rn Gaga can't take that career hit like Beyoncé could

But Angel Down is one of my favorite Gaga songs ever, and its the best on Joanne imo so I wouldn't be mad if it was single

Archived