Where's the YouTube compilation of her saying "I'm an Italian woman"

Edit: Here it is

This is from 2012, we need a new one :D 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bette Davis
1 hour ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

All of this. TBH, it's kinda weird how she goes on and on about being Italian, when she literally isn't lol. 

My family descends from italy and Ireland but I don't go around talking about being Italian or Irish, because I'm not lmao

It always cracks me up how vocally proud Italian-Americans are of their heritage :air: No other ethnic group in the US talks about it quite as much. 

It would be a good meme tbh. "If an Italian-American goes vegan and does CrossFit, which will they mention first?"

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

American with Italian heritage. Her + her family's heritage obviously plays an important part in their lives. It seems that traditions have been handed down to younger generations so it's not really that odd that she is very in touch with her heritage despite being 2nd generation American 

TropicOfCANCER
40 minutes ago, Nicole said:

American with Italian heritage. Her + her family's heritage obviously plays an important part in their lives. It seems that traditions have been handed down to younger generations so it's not really that odd that she is very in touch with her heritage despite being 2nd generation American 

edit: nvm.

Andrea B

I really can't stand the ''Americans'' :awkney:lmao they're always talking about their heritage like i'm 50% American, 20% asian, 30% Mexican and 150% African Chinese half Australian  :laughga: I know some of you want to feel special about your heritage but just stop:awkney: in Mexico we don't care about that stuff, we're just Mexicans and that's it lmao even tho here in Mexico so many people have European heritage but we just don't care about that:poot:

Archived