Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Is GaGa European\ Italian\ American ?

Kanyeee West

Featured Posts

Kanyeee West
3 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Ugh, why are people complicating this. I don't mean JUST born in the US, I was implying born and raised. Gaga was born and raised in the US and has lived here her whole life, her being American is literally not up for debate. 

Do people not understand the difference between nationality and heritage? No white person born/raised in the US has long term American heritage, because they ALL descended/emigrated from Europe within the last 400 year. Gagas case is literally no different than any other white person in the US. 

This. :applause:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ViktorStone

tumblr_okvgwkLcp21ua9b3mo1_1280.png
Gaga: I'm
Russia, UK, Paris, I'm
Italian, Asian, Kompai
Africa, India, I'm
A gypsy, a gypsy, a gypsy. I'm
Latin American, I don't speak German but I try
Someday in Jakarta, I'm
American, I'm gypsy I
Bangkok, Australia, Malaysia
Sweden, Finland, Norway
Be my home just for the day
I'm a gypsy, gypsy, gypsy hey
Joanne:
Im my father's father
My sister's sister and my friend's friend

Pamelaisley
14 minutes ago, 15jocart said:

Where's the YouTube compilation of her saying "I'm an Italian woman"

Edit: Here it is

"Italian" doesn't sound like a word anymore :ladyhaha:

the moon lights her way 🌖🦇

3 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

Ugh, why are people complicating this. I don't mean JUST born in the US, I was implying born and raised. Gaga was born and raised in the US and has lived here her whole life, her being American is literally not up for debate. 

Do people not understand the difference between nationality and heritage? No white person born/raised in the US has long term American heritage, because they ALL descended/emigrated from Europe within the last 400 year. Gagas case is literally no different than any other white person in the US. 

Well if you read my post I literally say "she's an American with Italian roots" so

Schwerk

I always cringe when she refers to her or her family being European (luckily she rarely does) because she's as American as they come. I'm not dismissing her Italian roots, but saying your European is on another level. Also there's not truly such a thing as identifying as European because all the countries in Europa are extremely different. I've never heard anyone identify themselves as European.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

She truly is America's American, Italy's Italian. She is gonna change the world, one meatball at a time. 

374E632A00000578-3744147-image-a-11_1471

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

21 minutes ago, 15jocart said:

Where's the YouTube compilation of her saying "I'm an Italian woman"

Edit: Here it is

the most amazing thing is that she was italian since the very first interview.

Kanyeee West
9 minutes ago, Marjol said:

I always cringe when she refers to her or her family being European (luckily she rarely does) because she's as American as they come. I'm not dismissing her Italian roots, but saying your European is on another level. Also there's not truly such a thing as identifying as European because all the countries in Europa are extremely different. I've never heard anyone identify themselves as European.

:trollga:

The Fame Joanne
25 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I was born in Germany, I'm not German.

That's bc the US and Germany have different laws. Everyone born in the US has their citizenship, but in Germany it depends on the citizenship of your parents, which means you're only german, when your parents are 

15jocart
37 minutes ago, Pamelaisley said:

"Italian" doesn't sound like a word anymore :ladyhaha:

Every time I watch this video I have to sit there for a few seconds after and return to reality

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

John Slayne

why are white Americans so obsessed with this? lmao Europeans are mixed af too but you don't see us walking around like "I'm 1/8 Spanish 1/4 Italian 1/8 German 1/2 French" :toofunny:

Archived