💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

other

A-yo/ John Wayne Victoria Secret performance on vevo

cryingrainbow

Featured Posts

cryingrainbow

the name has been changed to lady gaga - A-yo/ John Wayne. A month ago all Million Reasons performances were re-named, why could they be doing this? :oprah: A-YO/ John Wayne double singles confirmed? 

2 minutes ago, RF said:

Too many hints, John Wayne has to be the new single. And I think she already shot the video( "and it's a wraph!" Etc)

The end of an era.

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

I like John Wayne, just not sure about it being a single :oprah: the lack of chorus is worrying tbh :oprah: 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

cryingrainbow
4 minutes ago, RF said:

Too many hints, John Wayne has to be the new single. And I think she already shot the video( "and it's a wraph!" Etc)

but then what about A-YO? 

cryingrainbow
3 minutes ago, Miky said:

I like John Wayne, just not sure about it being a single :oprah: the lack of chorus is worrying tbh :oprah: 

true and gaga has never released a remix version as a single so idk if she'll be into that. maybe its like the GUY video and A-YO is the main single and John Wayne is like the ARTPOP and Venus of the video? 

monsterdino
2 hours ago, cryingrainbow said:

the name has been changed to lady gaga - A-yo/ John Wayne

what was the name before they changed it?

12 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

what was the name before they changed it?

Something like ''Lady Gaga - Ayo/John Wayne (Live at Victoria Secret Fashion Show)''

Alfonso
2 hours ago, NEW said:

Something like ''Lady Gaga - Ayo/John Wayne (Live at Victoria Secret Fashion Show)''

Yup, it was like that.. :sweat:

This is interesting, though, everything is pointing at John Wayne or A-YO :stalkga:

Let´s see how this turns out to be :duck:

EDIT: Today´s email from Interscope promoting the Superbowl and Gaga´s discounted songs said:

From the groundbreaking 'Just Dance' to the iconic 'John Wayne', rediscover current and classic Lady Gaga hits on Spotify now.

I mean, JW is great but it isn´t an iconic song from her, I can only see this as a hint.. :stalkga:

Archived