๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

question

Will Gaga use projections at the Super Bowl?

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

JustAnotherDay
Just now, BloodyMonster said:

Hopefully they'll actually be on the field though. It doesn't look good with the crowd

It's kind of hard to see from the lq leaks, I think they'll be used on both and will look good

was NickARTPOP

The thing with floor projections is that even though they are amazing, it was already done twice (by Katy and Madonna, look at that!). I'd rather her do something new then something that was already done (by, repeating one more time,ย Katy and Madonna).ย 

Born To Slay
55 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

If you saw the Just Dance spoiler...

Link pls

adamsenigma
30 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

She's probably not and I'm really dissapointed because she dad the chance to shine with incredible visuals and she decide to bring a stupid crowd that will only make her performance cringeworthy when she decides to interact with it,

Probably they will hold the drones that are supposed to be thrown on the air. In the JD leak you can see that they could easily be the LED drones. Btw, some people are saying that the crowd will have some choreographed moments and the will hold some thing that explodes into colors, so I'm hoping they won't just be there jumping.ย 

Pierre

No, and I'll nver forgive her, i know what fans wqnt my ass.

โIs not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually ceruleanโž.

RAMROD

Obviously..,ย not!

SatanGa will use black magic aka hologram and fire to make a show in pure land that is Texas and let the world know that:

tumblr_ltm0ns2JNe1qaaot2.gif

ย 

(๏พ‰โ—•ใƒฎโ—•)๏พ‰โœง*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸ ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š’๐š— ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š๐š˜๐š  ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š—๐š’-๐š’-๐š’-๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š...! (*ยด่‰ธ๏ฝ€*) โ™กโ™กโ™ก

Born To Slay
6 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Probably they will hold the drones that are supposed to be thrown on the air. In the JD leak you can see that they could easily be the LED drones. Btw, some people are saying that the crowd will have some choreographed moments and the will hold some thing that explodes into colors, so I'm hoping they won't just be there jumping.ย 

Can u give me a link to the JD leak? I can't find it.

SMILE2NE1

You can see in the Just Dance video that they are clearly using projections. It is semi-clear during the day, and at night time will be super visible.ย 

Arizona Sky
18 hours ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

You can see in the Just Dance video that they are clearly using projections. It is semi-clear during the day, and at night time will be super visible.ย 

where can u tell?

Archived