Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Halftime show rehearsals (Spoilers)

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

Edge Of Venus
16 minutes ago, reidorox said:

Sooo, anyone else think the giant stars are tacky AF?Ā :sweat:

They are. The light towers and star thingy are so tacky and early 00's teen pop aesthetics.Ā 

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hausofkc

Are we really getting angry or what she isn't going to do and going to do over a 9 second video out of a full 13 minute show?

JustYouandI
Just now, Fernster7 said:

And I swear to God if she brings fans to the stage I'm losing it.:wtf:

Omg STAAAHHHPP! What a nightmareĀ :toofunny:

fede ARTPOP
5 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Why are you always so negative when it comes to the SB lmao we have just 10 seconds of spoiler yet you are throwing **** at it already.Ā 

OMG no...I just have big expectations, I mean she cant fck this performance, she always created epic shows (all her tours) and with the 10million budget thers no way she could make a cheap show. Ā :laughga:

šŸ–¤ C H R O M A T I C A šŸ–¤

I love the stars!! I bet the look good on television. It's very American and Gaga is after all a STAR ā˜†

Lemonade
2 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

Omg STAAAHHHPP! What a nightmareĀ :toofunny:

The real nightmare is all of the meltdowns y'all are having over a 10 second clipĀ :toofunny:

1 minute ago, Fernster7 said:

And I swear to God if she brings fans to the stage I'm losing it.:wtf:

sis we need to calm downĀ :sharon:Ā Ā i'm sure that's gonna happen...:toofunny:Ā i'm just wanna wait to see whole show...

and maybe it's better that we're lowering our expectations Ā :poot:

12 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

It is not really that much of a HIGH expectation to ask for her to deliver more than a square stage with thin lines, 10 dancers and a small fake crowd that doesn't add anything to the performance. Of course we are over reacting, but if this is an indication of how the show is gonna be, I hate to say it (and I've never said this before) but maybe she doesn't that much left to offer anymore. Again, we are over reacting and jumping to conclusions but it is an understandable fear.

Plus: She promised it will be "something never seen before". There is no need to throw that phrase around just to create hype.

you've seen 9 seconds of the performance from a bizarre point in the stadium;Ā i don't think it's going to give youĀ a justifiable taste of the actual show.

Fernster7
34 minutes ago, dancergaga said:

sis we need to calm downĀ :sharon:Ā Ā i'm sure that's gonna happen...:toofunny:Ā i'm just wanna wait to see whole show...

and maybe it's better that we're lowering our expectations Ā :poot:

Hahahaha I think we do. I was just so excited about the possibilities of this performance. The huge projections and technology and that video just destroyed my dreams, it does seem that epic imo. But maybe she'll find a way to make it work, we'll see.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

25 minutes ago, Fernster7 said:

I respectfully disagree. The BTW era is one of my favorites and I love the album to death but BTW the single is awful in my opinion.

If she wants to perform something from that era she has the actually amazing TEOG and You and I waiting for her.

You know she'll do TEOG atleast but BTW is amazing and relevant so don't with your wrong opinion.

BYE

August Blue

If there will beĀ Ā 7 songs performed in total this leaves us with a setlist like this imo

1) BR (confirmed)Ā 

2) BTW (confirmed)Ā 

3)Ā Million Reasons (confirmed)Ā 

4)Ā A-YO (kinda confirmed from the daily promo videos)Ā 

5) Applause ( I dont think she'll pay ARTPOP dust and perform one song of it, which is great in stages like this)Ā 

6) A cover/ guest :madge:Ā 

7) one song last which I hope is from the Fame :giveup:... hoping/maybe Poker Face :giveup:Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

12 minutes ago, August Blue said:

If there will beĀ Ā 7 songs performed in total this leaves us with a setlist like this imo

1) BR (confirmed)Ā 

2) BTW (confirmed)Ā 

3)Ā Million Reasons (confirmed)Ā 

4)Ā A-YO (kinda confirmed from the daily promo videos)Ā 

5) Applause ( I dont think she'll pay ARTPOP dust and perform one song of it, which is great in stages like this)Ā 

6) A cover/ guest :madge:Ā 

7) one song last which I hope is from the Fame :giveup:... hoping/maybe Poker Face :giveup:Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

She will definitely sing Just Dance or Poker Face!

SCAR 97

Conservatives are going to be so SHOOK about a song that came out 6 years ago and was targeted at a Democrat-controlled government Ā Ā :sweat:

Archived