Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My Lady Gaga Hair School Project!

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Featured Posts

JudasIsAHolyFoo

So for our first project in Creative Techniques in my Photography class I had to create a picture to represent some sort of poem, song, or lyric. 

I decided to go with Lady Gaga's song hair just cause its a song that means a lot to me.

Photo itself: 

16467239_1334674079886244_2077034190_n.j

Hand in file: 

16467178_1334674013219584_1472584203_n.j 

Just a little background behind the photo. My friends hands are tied together to represent that that is society holding her back from who she is, and how she wants to be herself, but society says she has to act a certain way. She wants to stay the same but in today's chaotic world (thus the grunge texture over the photo) her hair (which is free flowing in this photo) is representing who she wants to be. 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

TCHIKITAH

I love it sis :golfclap:

You should've emphasized the Hair a little more. Or add more hair to your buddy lol idk just a thought 

JudasIsAHolyFoo
Just now, TCHIKITAH said:

I love it sis :golfclap:

You should've emphasized the Hair a little more. Or add more hair to your buddy lol idk just a thought 

I tried haha, just the way the hair in the other photos is I wasn't able to photoshop it in :ladyhaha:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Lady****ingGaga

it slays!!!

just one thing i would see it being better with different pants than the one in the pic, and do u think having it in B&W and leaving the band on her hand only colored would be a good concept? 

Archived