Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

[Spoilers] Superbowl to have: Story / Pyrotechnics

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

SMILE2NE1
8 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

There are some people who have not watched the video yet, so thank you. 

No problem :wub::wub:

SMILE2NE1
34 minutes ago, Brolysskins said:

I feel like it will be some type of Monster Ball 2.0 story, which i would die for

Yes, just a loose story that doesn't take over but gives the performance elements of theatricality

SMILE2NE1
27 minutes ago, Wild said:

I think she meant story just as the set list and what would actually occur. Not an actual story like the monster ball or anything 

I hope not, but she did say set list after story so I assumed it was two separate facets. 

10 minutes ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

I hope not, but she did say set list after story so I assumed it was two separate facets. 

I mean I hope you're right. It would add something really interesting to her performance that most people would never do. However I don't want to get that idea in my head and then be disappointed if it doesn't actually happen. 

TCHIKITAH
21 minutes ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

opinio

noun

a view or judgement formed about something

So what was your view though:huh:

or the judgment you formed? 

The obvious? That she's using STORY  & PYROTECHNICS ? Once again something that was already confirmed by Gaga herself on that same video. 

Sounds kinda like this :

29 minutes ago, ComeToMama said:

My friend neighbors cousins dogs personal assitants acountants mothers mother daughters daughter veterinarins fifth uncle who is an insider said Gaga is planning on singing musical tones at the suberbowl.

idk if i should share this and sorry for not putting spoiler. Just sayin what i heard.

SMILE2NE1
5 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

So what was your view though:huh:

or the judgment you formed? 

The obvious? That she's using STORY  & PYROTECHNICS ? Once again something that was already confirmed by Gaga herself on that same video. 

Sounds kinda like this :

As Wild has said below, story could be interpreted as both Set List or Literal Theatre Narrative. My judgement and view is that it is the latter. 

52 minutes ago, Wild said:

I think she meant story just as the set list and what would actually occur. Not an actual story like the monster ball or anything 

SMILE2NE1
12 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

:toofunny::toofunny:

Your clapbacks are almost as good as your English, and you won't bother to argue to points where I ripped you :toofunny:

Trying to speak for others here made you look so dumb. I sense a little arrogance too. Mix stupidity and arrogance and you kind of remind me of someone everyone dislikes right now :toofunny: Yet same as him you probably don't know it 

TCHIKITAH
1 minute ago, SMILE2NE1 said:

Your clapbacks are almost as good as your English, and you won't bother to argue to points where I ripped you :toofunny:

How's my English bad? lol 😂 

What class is this? 

Dont be pressed. Is not good for the soul   Or this site. Kindness is the key remember?

SMILE2NE1
8 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

How's my English bad? lol 😂 

What class is this? 

Dont be pressed. Is not good for the soul   Or this site. Kindness is the key remember?

Fix your English as in get your definition of opinion right - any thought is an opinion, how hard is that to get? :toofunny:. My kindness to you here is highlighting the deficiencies in your intellectual and emotional quotient in hope that you can improve :duck: - cruel to be kind :wub::hug:

The point is that you said the thread was pointless, yet clearly other people in this thread found it helpful, hadn't seen the video and wanted to discuss about the potential story.

Archived