1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Peppermint
    • Trinity
    • Shea
    • Sasha

Featured Posts

Lady Palutena
On 3/24/2017 at 9:02 PM, hausofkc said:

Anyone else have the opposite feeling towards what the judges liked/disliked? I liked Farrah's Gaga's look and I didn't like Nina's Gaga look or Eureka.

Same, I mean, I can't sew and I'm ugly as all hell but in terms of being a Gaga fan and someone who pays close attention to detail, I bet fans have made much better recreations of the red McQueen Lace dress than what Nina did. I liked Farah's look, she reminded me of Christina Aguilera though.

And that recreation of the Living Dress... I have no words...

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 27/03/2017 at 2:19 PM, Lady Palutena said:

Same, I mean, I can't sew and I'm ugly as all hell but in terms of being a Gaga fan and someone who pays close attention to detail, I bet fans have made much better recreations of the red McQueen Lace dress than what Nina did. I liked Farah's look, she reminded me of Christina Aguilera though.

And that recreation of the Living Dress... I have no words...

Exactly, Shea is stunning but I cannot get into her fashion sense. And Nina, look at her neck, she basically wrapped this red lace around it

Initial Thought

Spoiler

Kimora should've gone home. Her lipsync wasn't very good and the outfit took too many liberties with the theme (although I did like the outfit). I felt bad for Jaymes, tbh. It was really sad at the end when she said "I'm only a human being":( her runway look was actually good, too (and on theme). ugh, whatever, I guess it is what it is.

22 minutes ago, DXPE said:

Initial Thought

Reveal hidden contents

Kimora should've gone home. Her lipsync wasn't very good and the outfit took too many liberties with the theme (although I did like the outfit). I felt bad for Jaymes, tbh. It was really sad at the end when she said "I'm only a human being":( her runway look was actually good, too (and on theme). ugh, whatever, I guess it is what it is.

Seeing her go also made me little emotional at the end, however, I believe it was deserved. Both of the bottom queens did not show talent during the challenge but at least the one who stayed has shown confidence and fierceness.

junolxf

Oh my god, what a fantastic episode! I love Valentina so much. I'm literally in love with her. She's so stunning in and out of drag. My poor gay heart. :giveup: I want her. :giveup:

The challenge was funny and the runaway was sickening. Who would have thought these girls were such fashion queens? A fantastic group. :applause:

I love Kimora too. She's so funny and dumb. Give me those Gia Gunn vibes, girl. sfjfffg And Trinity is such an underdog. She's hilarious too. Love her. 

Spoiler

I felt sad for Jaymes. She was so insecure. She had a lot of potential tho. :( 
Again, I love Valentina. My queen. :giveup:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

RAMROD

Jebus, why can't Ru send both home?

Spoiler

Jaymes have issue with crowds it seems, that is unfortunate.

Thought being called out by Charlie last week would alerted her, but no.

Kimora attitude is baaaaad. Let's see if it's improving next week.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Sugarfall

Valentina chose the most obvious thing for a white runway but still turned it out. It was amazing! 

Watching Untucked made me feel bad for Charlie, he jokes about it but he truly seems insecure about his age :(

RAMROD

IDK She can always be on AS3 if she grows so much after this season

Noah
48 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

IDK She can always be on AS3 if she grows so much after this season

I think they'll shoot AS3 after S10 aired tbh. 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

RAMROD
28 minutes ago, Noah said:

I think they'll shoot AS3 after S10 aired tbh. 

That's... rather soon, no? :oprah:

Archived