1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Peppermint
    • Trinity
    • Shea
    • Sasha

Featured Posts

Noah
Just now, Fantiner said:

I kind of think that she will do a Shangela and end up at 6th or 5th place max!!!

Speaking of Shangela, I want her on AS3

⟑ ⋆ Λšο½‘β‹†πŸ¦’β‹† Λšο½‘β‹†βŸ‘

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Antonio
1 hour ago, Fantiner said:

My first impression is that EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THE QUEENS BROUGHT IT!!!!Β :rockstar:

Like,i loved every single look,there were no boots and awful outfits.This kind of resembled the All Stars season where every queen is so sickening that the judges had to nitpick every single detail.

For the first time in Drag Race Herstory i couldn't predict the Top 3 even when listening to the judges,the contestants were that good!!!

Β 

the only queen I thought was a level under the rest was Alexis Michelle. Her makeup and wigs are horrible

π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Fantina
1 minute ago, Melt Away said:

Speaking of Shangela, I want her on AS3

Don't we all :DΒ lol

Β 

Just now, Antonio said:

the only queen I thought was a level under the rest was Alexis Michelle. Her makeup and wigs are horrible

Strangely enough i quite enjoyed Alexis!I don't know why but i love me some thick and juicy queen like her and Roxxxy

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

Noah
2 minutes ago, Antonio said:

I thought Ajas Makeup was meh, but I hope it progresses throughout the season

Antonio
1 hour ago, Melt Away said:

I thought Ajas Makeup was meh, but I hope it progresses throughout the season

yeah that was my first impression of her as well which you can read about here *cough* self promo *cough*

:gaycat:Β 

π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 π₯𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Ru brought CynthiaΒ back because she had liver cancer when she was on season 8 (even tho she didn't know yet) and was unable to compete in a decent way. Very nice of her so let's take ourΒ heads out of our cucus and support Cynthia please.

1 hour ago, Melt Away said:

Well, she was super concerned on her season because of her Cancer. Apparently Phi Phi also gave her things or made her things to wear for the Runway. I bet she'll go a bit further than last season (obviously not win).Β 

Β 

I think so too, during S3 I had an impression judges are protective towards Shangela, because she wasn't much better than in S2. So this time around as they bring Cynthia back, they will make sure to keep her for at least half of the season as well to not make it look like a nonsense.

my favorite to least favorite (after the first episode)

1. Sasha Velour (OMG)

2. Farrah (so good:giveup:)

3. Nina Bo'Nina (that mouse look SLAYED me)

4. Valentina (her hometown look gave me some kind of life)

5. Charlie Hides (I loved the pilgrim outfit, why didn't she year it away better?)

6. Eureka (yaaaaas that Telephone moment!!)

7. Aja (ugh:sweat:Β I expected so much from her and I found it kind of underwhelming . both the looks were so meh.)

8. Shae Coulee [is that how you spell her name]Β (can't even remember her outfits but I thinkΒ they were okay.)

9. Kimora Blac (just okay, I wasn't like OMG but I didn't hate it either.)

10. JaymesΒ Mansfield (I honestly find her to be the one of the most likeable and I feel so bad for her she seems so out of place. especially in the Untucked:(Β her looks were okay. wasn't a fan of her make-up really.)

11. Trinity Taylor (her personality seems so unlikable idk.:neyde:)

12. Peppermint (not very memorable at all. )

13. Alexis Michelle (that hometown look was TRAGIC. the golden globes dress is so boring, too.)

junolxf

Nina is SUCH a mess omg. I'm living.Β :giveup:

C70lYonVwAACtn8.jpg

Why is this thread so inactiveΒ btw?Β Step you p*ssy up, sisters.Β 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Noah
8 minutes ago, junolxf said:

Nina is SUCH a mess omg. I'm living.Β :giveup:

C70lYonVwAACtn8.jpg

Why is this thread so inactiveΒ btw?Β Step you p*ssy up, sisters.Β 

I wondered the same thing.

Nina is my favorite next to Peppermint

junolxf
12 minutes ago, Noah said:

I wondered the same thing.

Nina is my favorite next to Peppermint

Nina is a little unpolished but her personality dear godΒ :giveup:Β A true queen. I hope she makes it far.Β 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Gaga Goddess

I'm living for Nina! The queen who wins the first challenge usually ends up in at least top 3, so I can see her going far.Β I'm also really liking Aja, Farrah, Valentina, Charlie and Alexis, there are so many great queens this season and hardly any fillers imo!Β 

Sugarfall

I can't decide a favorite between Charlie and Nina, Nina I only found out through Drag Race but Charlie has been slaying me for ages.

Β 

On 25.3.2017 at 6:16 PM, Antonio said:

I was disappointed with her make up too, especially since she looked GREAT in MTQ.

Archived