• Shea
    • Sasha

Featured Posts

RAMROD
38 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

nnnnn Logo spoilT the episode on their website. Ā 

Ā 

Where?

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sizzily
Just now, RAMROD said:

Ā 

Where?

They took it down but it was the makeup video with the eliminated queen that comes out the Monday after the episode.

One Banned Boi

RAMROD
Just now, Sizzily said:

They took it down but it was the makeup video with the eliminated queen that comes out the Monday after the episode.

Ā 

Oh wow, expensive mistake :smh:

Wonder how many have seen it by now

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Noah
12 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

I hope LOGO is getting cancelled. They don't attract any Viewers and are responsible for this mistake... and Fire Island...

āŸ” ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†šŸ¦¢ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†āŸ”

Supersonic

I have completely forgotton the existence of this thread. :neyde:

Hello sistrens. :awesome:

Ricardo

I'm pissed at Ru's decisions lately, why there's a queen in the bottom 2 that everyone knows will NOT get eliminated, Alexis should've been there, I'm done with herĀ 

Letmelivemylife
On May 21, 2017 at 1:44 PM, MrBlue said:

I am SHOOK! How even? :(

How can a tv-show continue when the winner is gone?Ā :gaycat:

I was rooting for her! (after Farrah's elimination I was devastated (even if she wasn't that talented I was "straight" for her haha she was so pretty) bur now I'm so sad that Valentina is gone too!

I hope that Sasha Velour bae,Ā Shea CoulĆ©e bae & Peppermint will make it to the Grand Finale & I hope that one of them winĀ :excited2:

Ā 

Lol my bio mom still refuses to believe that Farrah is a guy. She says that Farrah has too many feminine curves to be a guy lol. Saw Farrah at Drag Con walking to her booth and she is stunningly beautiful

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Fantina
2 hours ago, Ibo said:

Trinity coming for the win. :applause:

I really want her to winĀ :giveup:

Shea for AS3 though and snatch the crown from Trixie!

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

RAMROD

Cannot wait for next week for when the evil will be defeatedĀ :giggle:

I mean, we surely knows who's the weakest link in the Top 5 right?!!Ā :giggle:

Sizzily

I'm over these lackluster lip syncs. Charlie, Valentina, and SpoilerĀ this week is justĀ :lana:

One Banned Boi

yASSsss

Both Sasha and Trinity are my faves but I want the latter to take the crown .there's never a dull moment with TrinityĀ :giveup:

it's funny how when I saw the promo pics of S9 queens,Trinity was my least favorite contestantĀ and I thought she's a filler queen who would get sent home in the first few episodes :sweat:Ā 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

RAMROD

If Trinity win, she really deserves it. She shines and did things beyond her Pageantry image. That's Ā absolute C.U.N.T. that Ru is looking forĀ tbh!!

Archived