1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Peppermint
    • Trinity
    • Shea
    • Sasha

Featured Posts

Phantomhive
5 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

I saw Farrah at DragCon (it's an event in LA) today walking past me real quick to go to her booth for meet and greets and she is absolutely  ****ing stunning. She's mind blowingly gorgeous. She, Alaska, and Sharon had the longest lines for meet and greet so sadly my friends and I weren't able to meet them but friends and I had a blast none the less. Maybe we'll have better luck tomorrow

Lucky! If only I lived in the US. :giveup: DragCon always looks like it's so much fun.

In I fly on wings of winter.

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Letmelivemylife
17 minutes ago, Phantomhive said:

Lucky! If only I lived in the US. :giveup: DragCon always looks like it's so much fun.

It's soooo much fun. It's like going to a family reunion haha. Lol I told my best friend that if I get to meet Sharon needles I will lose my **** because I love that bitch haha. Lol my best friend just looked at me like "I will pretend I don't know you" lol. I have that dark twisted humor and it's a running joke between my best friend and I that Sharon and I were seperated at birth haha

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Phantomhive
3 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

It's soooo much fun. It's like going to a family reunion haha. Lol I told my best friend that if I get to meet Sharon needles I will lose my **** because I love that bitch haha. Lol my best friend just looked at me like "I will pretend I don't know you" lol. I have that dark twisted humor and it's a running joke between my best friend and I that Sharon and I were seperated at birth haha

Haha, nice to see a fellow Sharon stan. To this day, she remains to be my fave Ru Girl despite the bad rap she's gotten over the years. :nick:

In I fly on wings of winter.

Letmelivemylife
14 minutes ago, Phantomhive said:

Haha, nice to see a fellow Sharon stan. To this day, she remains to be my fave Ru Girl despite the bad rap she's gotten over the years. :nick:

I think she's hilarious. People have said that she's a rude bitch but that's just Sharon if u know what I mean. It takes a certain type person to "get" her. She's actually quite sweet from the stories I've heard from the people who have met her. "When in doubt freak them out"- best Sharon quote ever haha

Fantina
3 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

I think she's hilarious. People have said that she's a rude bitch but that's just Sharon if u know what I mean. It takes a certain type person to "get" her. She's actually quite sweet from the stories I've heard from the people who have met her. "When in doubt freak them out"- best Sharon quote ever haha

23 minutes ago, Phantomhive said:

It is so lovely to see fellow Sharon stans,She is to this day my fave RuGirl and that can hardly change.Something about her that makes her unique and crazy....My second favorite is Raja ,an absolute goddess!!!

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

Letmelivemylife
3 hours ago, Fantina said:

It is so lovely to see fellow Sharon stans,She is to this day my fave RuGirl and that can hardly change.Something about her that makes her unique and crazy....My second favorite is Raja ,an absolute goddess!!!

lol I love Sharon. She's so adorably quirky. Haha I remember watching her on drag race and thinking "omg I have found my twin that I was separated at birth from".  She takes what people stereotype horror fans as (creepy, weird, etc) and she turns it into something fun. She pushes the envelope (I mean come on she gave Alaska a blowjob on stage once) and she won't apologize for it and I ****ing love her for that. She says things I wish that I had the balls to say haha. "When in doubt freak them out"- best Sharon quote ever. 

Raja just has that sweet "girl next door" vibe to her. She's a ****ing sweetheart omg. When I walked by her booth yesterday at DragCon, she was taking the time to give everyone hugs that came to her booth for meet and greet. I've always wondered if she was a little monster because she just has that "omg I love you!!!! Everyone gather round for hugs!!!" vibe of the born this way era haha

Fantina
17 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

lol I love Sharon. She's so adorably quirky. Haha I remember watching her on drag race and thinking "omg I have found my twin that I was separated at birth from".  She takes what people stereotype horror fans as (creepy, weird, etc) and she turns it into something fun. She pushes the envelope (I mean come on she gave Alaska a blowjob on stage once) and she won't apologize for it and I ****ing love her for that. She says things I wish that I had the balls to say haha. "When in doubt freak them out"- best Sharon quote ever. 

Raja just has that sweet "girl next door" vibe to her. She's a ****ing sweetheart omg. When I walked by her booth yesterday at DragCon, she was taking the time to give everyone hugs that came to her booth for meet and greet. I've always wondered if she was a little monster because she just has that "omg I love you!!!! Everyone gather round for hugs!!!" vibe of the born this way era haha

Raja is a little monster,she mentioned it several times but i forgot where :/

Until then, this is Elvira saying unpleasant dreams.

perfillusion

I mean, it's kinda pretty obvious that Shea will win.

Also, I really want Sasha to go home. She's just so boring.

Letmelivemylife
7 minutes ago, Fantina said:

Raja is a little monster,she mentioned it several times but i forgot where :/

Yay!!!!!! We totally need to have a "little monster con" where little monsters all gather for a 3 day event. That's what I love about DragCon. Everybody is "family" for 2 days a year and it's a blast. It's like going to a family reunion haha

junolxf

I hated this Snatch Game so much. ****ing Cynthia ruined it for me. :smh::smh::smh: Valentina, Nina and Sasha were great tho. Alexis' Liza was overrated. 

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Antonio

GOSH Nina tore me to shreds in the snatch game, she was SO HILARIOUS :air: and so were Valentina and Alexis honestly :lolly:

here's my prediction for the season

#1 Sasha
     Shea
     Nina
#4 Trinity
#5 Valentina
#6 Alexis
#7 Peppermint
#8 Aja
#9 Farrah

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

junolxf
24 minutes ago, Antonio said:

GOSH Nina tore me to shreds in the snatch game, she was SO HILARIOUS :air: and so were Valentina and Alexis honestly :lolly:

#1 Sasha
     Shea
     Nina
#4 Trinity
#5 Valentina
#6 Alexis
#7 Peppermint
#8 Aja
#9 Farrah

*Shea
  Nina

But you're right. What a cast! :applause:

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Antonio
1 hour ago, junolxf said:

*Shea
  Nina

But you're right. What a cast! :applause:

what did I do wrong :oprah: idgi

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

Letmelivemylife
30 minutes ago, Antonio said:

#1 Sasha
     Shea
     Nina
#4 Trinity
#5 Valentina
#6 Alexis
#7 Peppermint
#8 Aja
#9 Farrah

Lol I died at Trinity as Amanda Lepore. My best friend was watching with me and she honestly asked me who Amanda Lepore was. I contemplated de-friending her hahaha jk 

junolxf
5 minutes ago, Antonio said:

what did I do wrong :oprah: idgi

*Shea
  Nina
  Sasha. 

djhhjff. Sorry. 
_
Trinity as Amanda was ok. But she said like one phrase during the entire episode. 

Archived