• Shea
    • Sasha

Featured Posts

47 minutes ago, junolxf said:

"They told me I was unpolished!" 

Well, girl...

C86vtG_WsAAeGe8.jpg

:ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

This is easily the worst make-up on drag race eva haha I think? Generally this episode made me dislike her a bit. 

I can see her being a lipsync sniper taking girls down one by one from now on. And regarding her getting to the top 3... I don't know anymore - at this point, the two queens which are most certain finalists to me are Shea and Valentina, the third spot will be kinda random possibly.

Sorry to not use spoilers but I believe that it is obvious there gonna be spoilers in here as we are 3 episodes in the season and there ae 12 pages of discussion.

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ChavaWM

I read on ATRL that apparently Raja, Pandora, Delta, Detox and other girls don't like Valentina, anyone know why? 

Noah
52 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

I read on ATRL that apparently Raja, Pandora, Delta, Detox and other girls don't like Valentina, anyone know why? 

Apparently because her accent is fake and because of the 'Ive been only doing drag for 10 Months' Scandal (Valentina meant that she did it as an profession for 10 months, not actually drag)

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

RAMROD

Wow, that sounds bad for the sisterhood and Queendom if some of them dislike particular someone. Hope it'll be resolve soon.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Aja's meltdown was one for the books. :air:

And yeah, I agree with some of you that Valentina's look wasn't that good, but she still did very good in the challenge - something that others with better looks didn't do. 

I was hoping for Peppermint or Sasha to win, but this episode made me really like Trinity as a person, so congrats to her! :applause:

RAMROD

Seeing the pattern, I am guessing Aja and Pharah could leave early if they didn't step up quickly.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Noah
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Seeing the pattern, I am guessing Aja and Farrah could leave early if they didn't step up quickly.

I think Farrah is pushed to be a fan favorite.

Here's why: During a Whats The Tee Podcast (before the premiere) , Ru mentioned how loved Farrah was and what a fan favorite she was, yet I do not see as many people really rooting for her. I could see her being pushed through the competition a bit because of her fishy look.

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

junolxf

The memes about this are getting out of hand. SO ICONIC. jdhsjfdhfs

"Seems to be trendy lately to talk sh*t about 'Lady Gaga' when your albums/singles drop." - Leviticus 20:27

Logan

I feel like my fave Sasha is going to get the "weird queen" treatment and not make top 3. They're not giving her any screentime I feel like. 

Noah
8 minutes ago, Ibo said:

@Noah @Supersonic 

Rolaskatox made it on Ellen omg. :air:

oh my god, drag is officially mainstream :rip: 

Also, how handsome is he 

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

1 minute ago, Noah said:

oh my god, drag is officially mainstream :rip: 

Also, how handsome is he 

Ikr? He can teach me anytime. :sis:

Noah
Just now, Ibo said:

Ikr? He can teach me anytime. :sis:

LMAO!

Will you be at the viewing party tonight?

⟡ ⋆ ˚。⋆🦢⋆ ˚。⋆⟡

Archived