115 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Peppermint
    • Trinity
    • Shea
    • Sasha

Featured Posts

6 hours ago, RAMROD said:

If Trinity win, she really deserves it. She shines and did things beyond her Pageantry image. That's  absolute C.U.N.T. that Ru is looking for tbh!!

Ikr? Trinity's lip sync was also much better than Shea's (Ru's face and reactions speak volumes about which one she preferred) and Trinity has 3 solo wins while 2 of Shea's wins were shared with Sasha. Trinity might actually win. :giveup:

The fact that everyone including myself wrote her off as the mean filler queen in the beginning... :giveup:

• Replies 765
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD
1 hour ago, Ibo said:

Ikr? Trinity's lip sync was also much better than Shea's (Ru's face and reactions speak volumes about which one she preferred) and Trinity has 3 solo wins while 2 of Shea's wins were shared with Sasha. Trinity might actually win.

The fact that everyone including myself wrote her off as the mean filler queen in the beginning...

Tbh I am one of those too lmao, and her promo image is really misleading tbh, I mean I didn't see anything that wowed me from this the first time

latest?cb=20170202192708

But she proved me wrong :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

juju

I love Sasha but I love Trinity too, she is so talented :giveup: 

Back in the beginning, I figured the top 3 would be Nina, Valentina, and Sasha... my my how times have changed, Miss Taylor has me hookt.

❤ x ❤

Antonio

So proud of Trinity. I think this episode was the turning point and she's my favorite now.

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

faux

Sasha looks like a winner, to be honest.

And I'm glad Nina is out. I was getting tired of her "drag". Yes, I know she said she wants to show that drag can be different, but I was not feeling it. Felt like Halloween all the time.

5 hours ago, faux said:

Sasha looks like a winner, to be honest.

And I'm glad Nina is out. I was getting tired of her "drag". Yes, I know she said she wants to show that drag can be different, but I was not feeling it. Felt like Halloween all the time.

Sasha is definitely the most unique one now that Nina is gone. They both brought something completely new to the show.

That being said, I feel like Sasha's going to win next episode so that everyone has 3 wins and people tune in to the finale. :gaycat:

Sasha has been my favorite from the beginning and I really hope she wins:giveup: she is polished, well rounded and puts so much thought into each little thing she does. plus she is the only queen who hasn't been in the bottom two:hor: but I also really like Trinity and am kind of rooting for her just because she has proved me so wrong during this competition. don't get me wrong, I LOVE Shea but she seems like the easiest choice for the winner out of those three. ideally, I would like Sasha to win and for Trinity to come back for All Stars 3:classy:

Feline

My favorites are Trinity and Sasha, and I think Trinity might end up winning this season. Sasha's so good too but I'm not really sure if everyone could get Sasha's style of drag, I think her act is really interesting and entertaining and funny but  do "average" people understand her?

I'm currently rewatching previous seasons, Raven is so cool! And I really want to look up the story behind Tyra's being a father. :derpga:

Is there a thread to discuss previous seasons?

MarckyGaga

I've only discovered RPDR during our graduation on March 25, 2017. It's good alright, I finished watching Season 8 only :( . Tbh, Robbie Turnter without drag tho.

I NEED to meet Gaga tbh

RAMROD
Just now, Phantomhive said:

Don't forget to vote for the Mexican goddess Miss Valentina, ladies.

http://www.logotv.com/shows/rupauls-drag-race/widget/miss-congeniality

Valentina-1495256356.gif

She'll definitely win. she is fan favorite lel

But after her rabid fans being racist to Nina and called her a monkey, I have a second thought to vote for her :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Phantomhive
7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

But after her rabid fans being racist to Nina and called her a monkey, I have a second thought to vote for her :poot:

Please don't let the some of the fans' reaction influence your vote :sweat: I promise we ain't all like that. :giveup:

In I fly on wings of winter.

Panchecco
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

well that's not really her fault though :huh:

and tbh I (sadly) think there is a whole huge category of RPDR fans who are extremely hateful and racist towards the queens 

a legit fan of the show should know better and not be an asshole :shrug:

Archived