new music

Brooke Candy & Sia - 'Living Out Loud'

Music

Featured Posts

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magneto

Can anyone answer me this actually: why did Sia agree to work with her on that whole album etc? Are they in the same label? Is it coins? If so, how did Brooke get those coins? Her rich Penthouse owning daddy or her label?

I have a lot of questions. Help a sis out:awkney:

Free my mind

monsterdino
14 minutes ago, princetomc said:

Why does it take Brooke Candy so long to release such poor music? Remember when she was good, they were good times 

bc sia is her mentor....and she ****ed her over

monsterdino
9 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Can anyone answer me this actually: why did Sia agree to work with her on that whole album etc? Are they in the same label? Is it coins? If so, how did Brooke get those coins? Her rich Penthouse owning daddy or her label?

I have a lot of questions. Help a sis out:awkney:

they are best friends and she is her mentor also

Illuminati
34 minutes ago, Magneto said:

Stopped listening halfway. Sia is such a one trick pony imo. A lot of her stuff is so generic and it all sounds alike. I really liked the pre-Sia Brooke, but I'm kinda over her in her new style...

that's what other artists want from Sia though, if you look into how she makes her songs and her past material you can tell there's a distinct difference  when she does something for the sake of being catchy which usually involves the same formula for all songs but there are also songs which she makes to tell a story most recent example in my opinion would be non singles from 1000 forms of fear or a couple of this is acting songs that are different and much more interesting. 

she's even stated it herself, sorta. she doesn't like titanium and potentially diamonds either although they are some of her biggest hits she was involved in.

her video aesthetic is very narrow though, imo. i would agree on that if someone pointed it out because she pretty much does the same thing since the old days just slightly more polished. i hope she evolves further with her next album.

CatelynnMarie

It's not bad, it just sounds very basic. Like it's a good song, but it's too familiar to so many other songs out there. Especially with Sia. I love her, but all her music has a similar sound to eachother, so it's just like the same thing over and over. Kind of disappointed with this one. I'll still support Brooke because I stan, but this is not my favorite track that's been released :noparty:

MaryJaneHolland

Idec, at least we're finally getting the album :cryga:

the song is decent, worse than the previous tracks, but good enough

the sia influence can be totally felt in the song tho

Pharamon

I like it tbh - but it's been on Spotify for almost a month now lol ''new music'' tag XD

listen  to KDA's remix

Magneto
1 hour ago, monsterdino said:

they are best friends and she is her mentor also

Really? How did that came to be? They seem like an unlikely duo:oprah:

Free my mind

Magneto
1 hour ago, Sure Joanne said:

that's what other artists want from Sia though, if you look into how she makes her songs and her past material you can tell there's a distinct difference  when she does something for the sake of being catchy which usually involves the same formula for all songs but there are also songs which she makes to tell a story most recent example in my opinion would be non singles from 1000 forms of fear or a couple of this is acting songs that are different and much more interesting. 

she's even stated it herself, sorta. she doesn't like titanium and potentially diamonds either although they are some of her biggest hits she was involved in.

her video aesthetic is very narrow though, imo. i would agree on that if someone pointed it out because she pretty much does the same thing since the old days just slightly more polished. i hope she evolves further with her next album.

Yeah, she basically says all this in this interview:

Her attitude really ruined Sia for me. Sounds like she basically saying: I see toiletpaper, then I turn it into a song including the chorus going like "like toiletpapooooooor" and everybody still loves it. It's so easy!

This probably only goes for her songwriting for other artists, but I could never deal with her after seeing this sadly...

Free my mind

Wolf Boy

Im getting so bored of her now. The endless singles, the delayed album, and everything being so hit and miss.

its clearly never going to happen for her.

Archived