💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has Gaga's voice changed?

Mary Jane Wayne

Featured Posts

Mary Jane Wayne

Do you think her voice naturally changed due to aging, smoking and stuff or does she prefer to sing this way now? Has she lost her old voice? I personally think she still has her TFM/BTW voice cause you can still hear occasional glimpses of it. 

Spoiler

I'm not saying I don't like how she sounds now though 

Helxig

I think it's definitely a combination of new vocal techniques and aging and damage from smoking. She smoked and drank a loooooot over the past 8 years! 

Her voice was very soft and 'girly', but still powerful, with a breathy/husky quality to it back then. But now, even when she's singing more high pitched 'girly' notes they're a bit rougher around the edges, less smooth. There's a grit to her voice now that wasn't there before which almost never goes away, and she seems to have more trouble hitting powerful high notes sometimes now, but gets down to those low notes more easily!

I think her original girly voice was her saving grace, because if she had an average voice back then, her voice now would sound deep and gritty.

But all of that being said, she seems to have a lot more control now than ever over her voice! So in a way, it's actually improved. And I like her new voice and style anyway :P

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

I don't think it changed, it is more like it revealed itself 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

flopheart

Her voice changed a lot from the fame, listen to poker face or just dance, it's almost unrecognozible 

Linus Gaga

She likes to change her voice in different era or different appearance 🤗🤗:derpga:

Hit me a message and say hi !

Sneaky Oliver

I think it depends which song shes going to sing. I mean she still can do the TF/TFM voice (like DIC and Bad Romance vibes in Diamond Heart). She has a Jazz Voice now and shes putting that into her songs like Come To Mama! I think her voice has expanded! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Squeeshy Keety

I'm pretty sure she was just using a raised larynx when she sang to make her voice sound more "girly."

If you listen to her TF interviews especially, her voice didn't sound fully resonant like it wasn't exactly her most natural way of speaking. I think she applied it to her songs too because there weren't as many lower range female singers back then for pop music.

She could still produce that sound during ARTPOP like with the video of the fan encounter

-"Gaga, will you release PARTYNAUSEOUS?"

-"Uh, um, okay"

And in this video when she sings some pretty high notes in Gyspy:

AP was just over three years ago, so I can't see any considerable damage being possible in that time. There are other times she sung higher than she has recently like for TIHTY live performances, so I know she's still got it. I just think she prefers the more reinforced sound she gets from lower notes.

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Bayonetta
50 minutes ago, Mary Jane Wayne said:

Do you think her voice naturally changed due to aging, smoking and stuff or does she prefer to sing this way now? Has she lost her old voice? I personally think she still has her TFM/BTW voice cause you can still hear occasional glimpses of it. 

Reveal hidden contents

I'm not saying I don't like how she sounds now though 

Just gave you your 666th like :diane: 

iconoc tbh

Archived