question

Should Gaga reinvent herself?

Creyk

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ferrer Zorola

Listen little mixer Joanne's looks were destined to happen anyways, she didn't drop the crop tops bc of PI's success, she's just creating single eras 

LIFE IS GOOD

Nirvana
45 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

Listen little mixer Joanne's looks were destined to happen anyways, she didn't drop the crop tops bc of PI's success, she's just creating single eras 

This, she has always done that.

Delusional Aura
3 hours ago, ReinventedArt said:

Marry The Night- the hat near the ending.

Applause- the white teal orange makeup

GUY- feathers!

What hat? :gum:

Battle 4 Ur Life
1 hour ago, Beto said:

She should. If she wants to sell her work, anyways. Thing is she has been neglecting the visual part of her work and underestimating how important it is to her fans and to her public. Yes, I am ignoring Joanne's minimalistic visuals or whatever the hell you call that. I'm sure at least 90% of us wouldn't be here if she debuted with Joanne.

thissss.

Joanne only makes sense because she was already Lady Gaga. it's nowhere as interesting, pulling or deep as her debut, no matter how superficial it may seem to some people (ignorants).

I really like Joanne for how big of a change it is to her persona, brand and sound. but let's face it it's her worst, most boring album and era. but it is still a great album anyway and I'm definitely going to the tour.

but had she debuted with Joanne I would be such a hater of hers tbh, I'm not even kidding. I'd treat her worse than Meghan Trainor lol

but to answer ur question she should actually be herself like she was when she started. but I'm afraid that's not gonna happen because it looks like she's given up or she's crazy. and she is tired of the industry and they're tired of her as well.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

not to be "that" fan but i truly do miss her fame monster/born this way era. judge me. things were so much more interesting back then. it's how i feel so don't come for me with the **** "ur a fake fan if u dont support her now!"

4 hours ago, Fernster7 said:

Yeah right, people didn't buy PI because she was wearing shorts and crop tops.:awkney:

I'm glad you understood the point

5 hours ago, A Gaga Lad said:

She's already reinventing herself. I think the question you wanted to ask was "Should Gaga return to TF/M + BTW era?"

I would be open to her doing something completely new, never seen before. It doesn't have to be like her previous eras.

2 hours ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

That is true. I just found the image change from "edgy rocker chick" to "housewife from the ''50's with a pink hat" change drastic. If you look at the single era looks from the TF and BTW eras, they were still thematically fitting within the overall era itself. That is not the case with Joanne.

Ferrer Zorola
5 hours ago, Creyk said:

That is true. I just found the image change from "edgy rocker chick" to "housewife from the ''50's with a pink hat" change drastic. If you look at the single era looks from the TF and BTW eras, they were still thematically fitting within the overall era itself. That is not the case with Joanne.

:emma:

I'm amused

how are born this way single eras not drastic and Joanne's are?

did you wanted her to rock crops tops while singing a ballad? 

LIFE IS GOOD

6 hours ago, Creyk said:

I would be open to her doing something completely new, never seen before. It doesn't have to be like her previous eras.

This.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Archived