💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Should Gaga reinvent herself?

Creyk

Featured Posts

Gaga tried to be some edgy rock chick at the start of the Joanne era with the crop top looks and the PI MV, but the public was not having it and most fans didn't as well. This was evidenced by PI's abysmal chart performance and radio dropping it like a rock despite countless radio interviews. So Gaga quickly changed tactics and made that pink hat her trademark and started asking people to call her Joanne. But this change in style/attitude also didn't really manage to captivate the public, or the fans. 

How should she change her style/image in a more effective way?

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BloodyJudas

Just be egdy like she used to be before ;)

People perceive Lady Gaga as a character and that is not likely to change. She should just be as fierce as before. That would only be to her benefit.

Lady****ingGaga

so people prefer a cowgirl over a rock girl? :ladyhaha:

so she decided to do pink hats and call herself Joanne... oh what a reinvention :sharon:

DeanWinchester

She's already reinventing herself. I think the question you wanted to ask was "Should Gaga return to TF/M + BTW era?"

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

The Child

But hasn't she been doing that since 2008? 

Some reinventions weren't liked by the GP, others were.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
Just now, cryingrainbow said:

YESSSS. She's an "artist" not a "manufactured pop girl". :firega: 

I loved when she mocked the whole manufactured pop girl thing during The Fame era.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Free My Mind
41 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Gaga tried to be some edgy rock chick at the start of the Joanne era with the crop top looks and the PI MV, but the public was not having it and most fans didn't as well. This was evidenced by PI's abysmal chart performance and radio dropping it like a rock despite countless radio interviews. So Gaga quickly changed tactics and made that pink hat her trademark and started asking people to call her Joanne. But this change in style/attitude also didn't really manage to captivate the public, or the fans. 

How should she change her style/image in a more effective way?

I really don't think it's as deep as you think it is

The PI look suited the PI single era, most of the GP said she was hot... but it doesn't suit the rest of the album.

Gaga always changes look from single to single, eg: 

Born This Way: face horns
Judas: Gothic make up 
Edge of Glory: Teal hair

Fernster7

Yeah right, people didn't buy PI because she was wearing shorts and crop tops.:awkney:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

monketsharona

After SB (that I think will be more similiar to her old self), I think she should care a lot more to visual things. It was one big strength in her career. And I feel like she neglected this part from the start of Joanne era to today (apart some great styles in Paris few months ago).

Red Velvet
8 minutes ago, Free My Mind said:

I really don't think it's as deep as you think it is

The PI look suited the PI single era, most of the GP said she was hot... but it doesn't suit the rest of the album.

Gaga always changes look from single to single, eg: 

Born This Way: face horns
Judas: Gothic make up 
Edge of Glory: Teal hair

Marry The Night- the hat near the ending.

Applause- the white teal orange makeup

GUY- feathers!

I'm like some kind of supernova

Diamond Heart
43 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

She's already reinventing herself. I think the question you wanted to ask was "Should Gaga return to TF/M + BTW era?"

Ding ding ding

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Archived