❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
news

Lady Gaga to perform Million Reasons at the Super Bowl.

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sillynate

Awesome. Let's cry at the super bowl, a place for fun emotions and stuff :)

Spoiler

3e524df2c4c890940baae3027ac9045a36d6b6d5

Spoiler

NO ONE CARED WHEN PI WENT DOWNHILL THE DAY AFTER RELEASE, WHY ARE YOU ALL SO BITTER THAT THIS ONE ISN'T TAKING OFF??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

1 hour ago, Sylvanas said:

inb4 anyone says 'THE SUPERBOWL IS FOR BOPS ONLY!!!", Katy ended her's with Firework, Madonna ended hers with an almost acoustic version of Like a Prayer. A lot of the shows have ended on an uplifting, emotional, ballad. Not something that's out of the norm.

Those aren't ballads though.

RadioIsOurs

I'm telling y'all rn that unless it's a remix, it's gonna bring the show's atmosphere to a screeching halt. It's not even on the same league as ballads like Fireworks or Like a Prayer (lol they are actually dance pop anthems...). MR is very intimate, and does not belong at a show like the Super Bowl. 

Sylvanas
Just now, sillynate said:

Awesome. Let's cry at the super bowl, a place for fun emotions and stuff :)

Reveal hidden contents

3e524df2c4c890940baae3027ac9045a36d6b6d5

Reveal hidden contents

NO ONE CARED WHEN PI WENT DOWNHILL THE DAY AFTER RELEASE, WHY ARE YOU ALL SO BITTER THAT THIS ONE ISN'T TAKING OFF??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

Those aren't ballads though.

Yeah, the studio versions aren't. The way they were performed at the Superbowl? Pretty much ballads.

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

ApplauseftAdele
2 hours ago, GagaMegaFan said:

IT WONT HAPPEN ENOUUUUUGH GOSH SUCH A WASTE OF TIME 

TBH, Gaga needs to show off her non-pop sides. Plus all artists have a slow moment (Halo, Just The Way You Are, Firework) and this is the perfect ballad for Gaga

Mary Jane Wayne

So...no TEOG? Bye. She and her management need to realize that MR isn't happening, it will never happen, it will never be a hit. There's no use in pushing it. Sad but true 

Mary Jane Wayne
3 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

TBH, Gaga needs to show off her non-pop sides. Plus all artists have a slow moment (Halo, Just The Way You Are, Firework) and this is the perfect ballad for Gaga

TEOG would be a better choice don't you think 

Edge Of Venus
2 hours ago, Sylvanas said:

inb4 anyone says 'THE SUPERBOWL IS FOR BOPS ONLY!!!", Katy ended her's with Firework, Madonna ended hers with an almost acoustic version of Like a Prayer. A lot of the shows have ended on an uplifting, emotional, ballad. Not something that's out of the norm.

There is nothing uplifting about MR...

sillynate
10 minutes ago, Sylvanas said:

Yeah, the studio versions aren't. The way they were performed at the Superbowl? Pretty much ballads.

I don't remember Katy's, but Madge's performance of Like A Prayer was exactly like the studio version from The Immaculate Collection. 

Edonis

After quietly melting down about this, I've come to the realization that it's fine. But if she doesn't perform The Edge of Glory Imma burn this cult site to the ground. :madge:

Not here for it. Especially if they scrap one of her biggest hits like Applause and TEOG, I need these 2 on the setlist!

ApplauseftAdele
1 hour ago, Ricardo said:

871fd9cf-9bb5-4f56-9d3a-e849f041a516.gif

I'm so over MR, why Interscope is still trying to make it happen, I hope this doesn't mean she'll miss the opportunity to give exposure to her new single, if there's one... 

She finished filming something, so im 90% sure theres a new single @ SB.

1 hour ago, amazinglyjon said:

Will MR be the closing song? I can't imagine her placing a slow ballad in the middle of a fast-paced set. 

MR is perfect for the superbowl because every superbowl needs a raw emotional moment, plus Gaga needs to show off her othr genres, not just basic pop music. I can imagine her weaving the end of Born This Way into MR tbh, and then ending with Bad Romance or something.

59 minutes ago, fede ARTPOP said:

So shes closing SB with MR, bookmark me. :classy:

I wanted TEOG so bad!! That means the song won't be performed at all? Kind of disappointing for me, but at least I have time to deal with it until Sunday.

Archived