Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Nintendo Switch Super Bowl LI Commercial

Haroon

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Well, tbh I think now it's time for you to play them. I recommend you the most iconic ones. A Link To The Past, Ocarina Of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Minish Cap, Twilight Princess and obvi, Breath Of The Wild. :gaycat:

Buy them for me and I will :queenga: 

RAMROD

Gamestop making it hard for me to choose :madge:

so many bundles to choose :madge:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

36 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Just look at the latest trailer, ugh :giveup: How cant somebody like that game, it's such a great franchise. Tbh I think Zelda is like the Gaga on videogames, it's underrated even tho it's a pioneer , has an amazing quality, the story telling is flawless, the mechanics, dungeons, etc. :giveup:

legend of zelda IS the gaga of video games omg truth

jimmytimestep
22 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Well, tbh I think now it's time for you to play them. I recommend you the most iconic ones. A Link To The Past, Ocarina Of Time, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker, Minish Cap, Twilight Princess and obvi, Breath Of The Wild. :gaycat:

Ya but first and foremost WIND WAKER the greatest game of all time.

OT: YAS gimme the switch i can't ****ing wait tho i am afraid it will flop even harder than the wii u.

adamsenigma
1 hour ago, jimmytimestep said:

Ya but first and foremost WIND WAKER the greatest game of all time.

OT: YAS gimme the switch i can't ****ing wait tho i am afraid it will flop even harder than the wii u.

Wind Waker and Twilight Princess are my favorites EVER, but I hope BOTW dethrones those two, and I think it will. Free vast open world, beautiful graphics, tons of twists story line-wise, voice acting, you can cook, improve your weapons, tame qild horses, have dogs a companion, kill ANY animal just to survive, and apparently the timeline is merged, which is already the biggest twist ever. Snd I don't think it will, the preorders are sold out almost everywhere. I'm so excited, in 3 days my fav will perform at the biggest stage and a month later my fav franchise is about to drop a bomb game. I just can't take it. :giveup:

Haroon
10 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Gamestop making it hard for me to choose :madge:

so many bundles to choose :madge:

Really? :confused: I thought there were no bundles and just two Nintendo Switch choices,  one being the one with grey Joy-Con controllers and the other with Red+Blue Joy-Con controllers :huh: 

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Really? :confused: I thought there were no bundles and just two Nintendo Switch choices,  one being the one with grey Joy-Con controllers and the other with Red+Blue Joy-Con controllers :huh: 

Ya, the bundles comes with few games, some are more than the others, but all of them includes new Zelda

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/consoles?nav=16k-3-switchlaunch,28zu0,13ffff2412

Haroon
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Ya, the bundles comes with few games, some are more than the others, but all of them includes new Zelda

http://www.gamestop.com/browse/consoles?nav=16k-3-switchlaunch,28zu0,13ffff2412

Oooh yes they are releasing bundles now, I've just seen in our GAME store :O

It's not really a bundle though because it's £340, which is the same price as buying the Switch (£280) and the new Zelda (£60) separately :rip:

RAMROD
Just now, Haroon said:

Oooh yes they are releasing bundles now, I've just seen in our GAME store :O

It's not really a bundle though because it's £340, which is the same price as buying the Switch (£280) and the new Zelda (£60) separately :rip:

Yeah. Sleazy game sellers :poot:

Haroon
Just now, RAMROD said:

Yeah. Sleazy game sellers :poot:

Just calculated and it's actually more expensive buying it as a bundle :sharon:

Bundle: £339.99

Switch + Zelda separately: £279.99 + £59.99 = £339.98

:smh: 

Archived