Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
news

Live Videos from SB Halftime rehearsal (per Houston local stations)

asana15

Featured Posts

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lextyr97
22 minutes ago, Dutch said:

:giveup::giveup::giveup:

In the 3rd picture at the top, is that strip with the lights also housing flame cannons!?!? I can't tell if that's what it is but I think it is!! Omg

AlexanderMagno

Not big enough.

Yes, I'm serious. This is just a stage. Really, I'm expecting a huge surprise, like holograms that fill the whole stadium.

OMonster

Guys, this is a huge stage for a Super Bowl show. 

Look at it in comparison to Katy's small cube. 

Spoiler

Not shading Katy. Visually, her half time is the best in history. 

For solely the stage alone (excluding surrounding lights and possible animation), this is looking incredibly promising. She's got catwalks and a huge platform to herself. She's got a lot of space to fill - she'll definitely have a lot of dancers and props ect. 

I do hope there are some animations around her, though. If it's just the field surrounding her stage, or perhaps even an audience, I don't think it'll have the same visual impact as Katy's and Madonna's. The animation wouldn't need to be set up right now, though. 

Time will tell. 

Edit:

7 minutes ago, Artur said:

There is a video too. I love it! :excited2: All these people!

^ this totally puts into perspective how huge this stage is. It's one of the biggest, in terms of surface area, the half time show has ever seen.

subtext / fantasy

Just now, TylerBR97 said:

In the 3rd picture at the top, is that strip with the lights also housing flame cannons!?!? I can't tell if that's what it is but I think it is!! Omg

Bad Romance will bring the stage on fire!!! Katy and Beyoncé (x2) both had fire cannons so I think you are right.

manicholic

it just looks like a normal stage

with no roof / suspended in air stuff 

There's nothing harder for people to do than admit they were fooled.

1 minute ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Not big enough.

Yes, I'm serious. This is just a stage. Really, I'm expecting a huge surprise, like holograms that fill the whole stadium.

lol not big enough?

Lower your expectations or you'll be disappointed tbh. :nails:

underneath the pine

adamsenigma

Not big enough.

She will perform on the floor (and roof too apparently) pls it's obvious there will be projections, pyros, etc. Prepare to get your **** slayed hun. :gaycat:

PunkTheFunk
20 minutes ago, ViktorStone said:

16443539_1454356177917250_1720375359_n.p

Gaga: Im going to make the biggest and  most technologically advanced stage ever!
Joanne: Make it plain

:deadbanana: 

Archived