Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Live Videos from SB Halftime rehearsal (per Houston local stations)

asana15

Featured Posts

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

OOOOOO spoileeeeeeers! :udidnt:

I'm gonna need to log out of GGD for another 3 days!

And for any of you who want to see the pictures larger, click these links:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C3nZhZFWMAUVps6.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C3nZm2EXUAE7NhB.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C3nZoqgWIAARomz.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C3nVU1tWEAEvN__.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C3nZphxWQAAECuK.jpg

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
7 minutes ago, StarryNight said:

night time

HOW DO YOU KNOW?

I really, really want it to be dark for her performance! Whether it's dark or light will change it's impact completely!

lawl how can you complain, that stage looks huge with all the little things and do you even understand that there is no time to build a bigger one!! :grr: of course it looks a little bit underwhelming because its day, they are still setting everything up. Im totally sure that on Sunday it will look nothing but spectacular

StarryNight
3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

HOW DO YOU KNOW?

I really, really want it to be dark for her performance! Whether it's dark or light will change it's impact completely!

well we know when game starts and we also know when is sunset, people posted receipts many times here

Helxig
4 minutes ago, StarryNight said:

well we know when game starts and we also know when is sunset, people posted receipts many times here

Oh I hadn't seen! Having a dumb moment lol. Even though it's happening in a few days, for some reason I still had it in my head that we didn't know the start time. This is amazing news!

StarryNight
5 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Oh I hadn't seen! Having a dumb moment lol. Even though it's happening in a few days, for some reason I still had it in my head that we didn't know the start time. This is amazing news!

well technically we don't know when exactly the halftime show starts tho because it depends on how long first half of the game will last, but someone calculated how much first half usually lasts and it's gonna be dark 100% :) 

Helxig
4 minutes ago, StarryNight said:

well technically we don't know when exactly the halftime show starts tho because it depends on how long first half of the game will last, but someone calculated how much first half usually lasts and it's gonna be dark 100% :) 

I'm even more excited now :woohoo:  bring ooooon Monday! And it's a public holiday this year so I can stay home, and it's actually airing on free to air TV this time :giveup:  this couldn't be more perfect! For once I can actually stay home and watch a Gaga performance on TV! No delayed streams or recordings or torrents or downloads!

StarryNight
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

I'm even more excited now :woohoo:  bring ooooon Monday! And it's a public holiday this year so I can stay home, and it's actually airing on free to air TV this time :giveup:  this couldn't be more perfect! For once I can actually stay home and watch a Gaga performance on TV! No delayed streams or recordings or torrents or downloads!

lucky you

it's gonna be 2-3am for me :neyde: 

Miss Noelle
9 hours ago, SS77 said:

But in the daytime, no so much :lolga:

ladygaga_madonna_stage_mexico1.jpg

Concert stages aren't the only things like this either. 

A lot of thought goes into entertainment offerings when it comes to the time of day that they'll be used. For example, theme parks. 

Disneyland has nighttime parades and spectaculars with incredible infrastructure that looks so beautiful at nighttime, but when seen in the daytime, looks like the ugliest mess.

omg where is this picture from is this part of the btw ball or did she liek perform somewhere else orr

It's kinda sad how low my expectations got with Gaga compared to what she delivered in 2008-2011. Now all I want her to do is sing well, sing the hits and bust a move every now and then. 

I hope she won't be screaming "hands up" or "now jump" every other minute :nails:

Lady****ingGaga
17 minutes ago, Superbowl Ha said:

Hi I am an insider. I took a pic of Gaga's rehearsal

C25VzzHWIAIvRK8.jpg

not so smart sweetie, i image searched it... it's the monster ball :bye:

Queen Gloria
6 minutes ago, Superbowl Ha said:

Hi I am an insider. I took a pic of Gaga's rehearsal

C25VzzHWIAIvRK8.jpg

Hi I am an insider. I took a pic of you

Funnyfailpics-dropped_The_Pizza.jpg

Archived