Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So About "Making Joanne"...

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic

So 2 episodes or are we getting more? I really like them and enjoy seeing the process. Was this scrapped and I didn't hear? Thoughts?

:saladga:

It was interesting but didn't really give much of a look into the process tbh :shrug: but I want it anyway.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Queen1551

I think the third single will have one,  but I'm not expecting a huge documentary about the whole album. 

Gaga can barely commit to solid music videos these days, let's just be greatful she even delivered a second episode tbh :laughga: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

AlexanderMagno

I'm very sure she will release more, maybe after the Superbowl (when we hope people will search for Joanne).

Panchecco

they probably filmed the whole "Joanne" process and those 2 episodes only featured footage from the writing+production+recording session for A-Yo and MR

I think their plan was to release one for each single but who knows what they'll actually end up doing :shrug:

Spoiler

I'm 90% confident that they will forget about them and never release them:madge:

I want it, i liked the cinematography of it. Gaga was a bit overexcited though

Maybe when she releases the next single, next week?

I wanna see how PI/DIC/DH was born so I want moar.

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

43 minutes ago, Disco Queen said:

We still have a joanne documentary coming right? Was that confirmed?

well if "Joanne Documentary" means Making Joanne...

I don't think they'll ever release the rest for real now... it's funny because it was MONTHS of work for 2 vids that together don't match more than 7 minutes.

I never thought we'd really get a full lenght doc or something but I thought we'd get at least like 5 episodes, showing songs process, album cover\photoshoot and even meetings\performances like the Perfect Illusion announcement at iHeart Radio 

At least we'll get a SB one...

BlingNotTheMusic
45 minutes ago, Disco Queen said:

We still have a joanne documentary coming right? Was that confirmed?

That's what I thought.....

so much information. 

Now im like, was she saying "That's a wrap" to the Tiffany's commercial???

GhettoFabulous

I saw somewhere she was planning on releasing a long documentary version with all the songs :diane::lolly: so I think she put it on hold cuz she knows she's gonna show a full Documentary thing :poot: I don't know I think so..... hence why we never got "making of Joanne Perfect illusion :madge:"

JudasIsAHolyFoo

tenor.gif 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Smother Em Eh

I want many more! I love watching her "Making Joanne" clips. I find it very interesting on how they make it and what goes on in the studio. I'm indeed keeping my fingers crossed for more! 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

Archived