Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Daft Punk + Weeknd to perform at Grammys

kvnrp

Featured Posts

Source: Pitchfork

63773ab1.jpg

"Daft Punk and the Weeknd will perform together at the 59th Annual Grammy Awards, the Recording Academy announced today. Daft Punk never toured behind their last album, 2013’s Grammy-dominating Random Access Memories, so this will be Thomas Bangalter and Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo’s first live performance since their appearance at the 2014 Grammys. This year’s Grammy ceremony will broadcast live from Los Angeles’ Staples Center at 8 p.m. Eastern on February 12 on CBS.

Daft Punk collaborated with the Weeknd on two tracks from his latest album Starboy: the title track and “I Feel It Coming.”Starboy was released after this year's Grammy deadline, so the Weeknd is only nominated as a contributor to Beyoncé's Lemonade. Daft Punk are not up for any awards this year."

"Also announced today for this year's Grammys are collaborative performances from A Tribe Called Quest, Anderson .Paak, and Dave Grohl, as well as Alicia Keys and Maren Morris. Previously announced performers include Adele, Bruno Mars, Metallica, John Legend, Carrie Underwood, and Keith Urban. The show will be hosted by James Corden."

Come on thru Legends :air:

Give me that Get Lucky-level slayage from 2014 :air:

3 minutes ago, Bat said:

YAASSSHHH

Now tour together and do a album together!

I want a Gaga + Daft Punk collab more than her new RedOne songs tbh :lana::giveup:

1 minute ago, cryingrainbow said:

I cant even guess what song they'll perform. :oprah:

I hope they do I Feel it Coming.

It's the best song on the album, and sounds like a Daft Punk classic :diane:

Here for the Starboy/I feel it coming medley, they'll perform.

Making them both go Top 10 :reductive:

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

6 minutes ago, cryingrainbow said:

I cant even guess what song they'll perform. :oprah:

I think due to the success of the record the Grammys will probably give them a spot to do a medley of Starboy & I Feel it Coming.

Teal Ambition

Yes :giveup: I'm so excited to see him on tour

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Archived