Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

GP reacts to petition to replace Gaga from SB

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

So as you may already know there is a petition to replace Gaga and instead have the rap group Migos as the performers of the SB Halftime Show. The petition has 50,000 votes right now. But this is the reaction from some members of the GP in the Washington Post comments section.

-Who would need such a stupid show that was mentioned to replace Lady Gaga. Not every fan is 18 years old and infantile for such garbage. People pay thousands to be there and they don't want such garbage. Gaga isn't a big favorite but she would be better than that.

-If she's a good enough singer for Tony Bennett, she's a good enough singer. And she's a good enough singer for Tony.

-Too funny. Deplorables will have to suffer through Lady Gaga. I love it! 
 She was born that way, you know...

-we were given Gaga tix to her Nashville visit a couple years back. I'm 64. didn't know that much about her. blown away. the girl can actually sing. and perform

-If you saw Gaga do the national anthem at last years super bowl then you know how good she is. My taste in music runs to classic rock and folk but she is super talented.

-I couldn't tell what language that Yahoo was speaking...No hiphop, no rap. Someone with a real voice - Gaga gets it done and I'm sure it will be a great show.

-At least Lady Gaga speaks plain English. More than I can say for the ghetto talk petitioner.

-Is this English? It sounds like a Chicago-style blood bath! Please edit and resubmit when it makes rational sense to ordinary people. 
 "Halftime should be Migos killing Bad and Boujee, Future kills em with March Madness, then Outkast comes out and does an AQUEMINI sampler and then they end it with BUN B and JAY Z DOING BIG PIMPIN"

-She will probably be a lot more entertaining than the game itself.

-This is a stupid idea. Even as someone who is a fan of hip-hop, I have no desire to see Migos and/or Future mumble all over the stage. I'm not opposed to Jay Z performing though. Now THAT I can get behind on top of Bun B. with his political commentary. But "Big Pimpin," one of my favorite ratchet songs, isn't something I'd want to hear at the Super Bowl. Stick to Lady Gaga and hope she performs "Pinot Grigio Girls."

-It would be so nice if people who posted their opposition to Lady Gaga could actually speak in sentences that could be understood.  
 Also, Lady Gaga is a great choice as she appeals to a wide demographic

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/early-lead/wp/2017/01/30/more-than-50000-want-lady-gaga-replaced-at-the-super-bowl-but-it-isnt-going-to-happen/?utm_term=.79c7ad7598fc#comments

MaryJaneHolland

The only thing that i dont understand is...... why migel (who?)? :laughga: i'd understand if they chose rihanna or someone, but this thing to be on sb??? Lol no :laughga:

Robo Ga

The Migos thing is literally a joke, it's ridiculous and these media outlets are using it as clickbait. Don't give them more attention by sharing this stuff, it's a waste of time 

🤖⚡️

Some positivity after all of today's dramatic news

Spoiler

I can't believe people are stupid enough to believe that the NFL will change the performer in such a short notice, especially after all the money they spent on the production and preparations :toofunny:

Spoiler

Then again, there are people who voted Trump so :shrug:

GagzDonkeyD
11 minutes ago, Enigma said:

hope she performs "Pinot Grigio Girls."

:sis::firega:

GRIGIO GAYS COME THROUGH :whitney:

Squeeshy Keety
15 minutes ago, Enigma said:

My taste in music runs to classic rock and folk

They are in for a treat from auntie JoJo, then :gaycat:

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

sillynate
2 hours ago, Enigma said:

-If you saw Gaga do the national anthem at last years super bowl then you know how good she is. My taste in music runs to classic rock and folk but she is super talented.

Someone find this user and tell him/her to buy Joanne on iTunes.

Diamond Heart

stop posting about this stupid ****ing petition :toofunny: 
Nobody irl cares.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

Archived