šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga, Take Notes Sis

Azelf550

Featured Posts

First of all, this thread is not shade to my girl GagzĀ :usrs:

But, this is such a good idea. With the recent announcement that pure sales are being weighted less and streams are being weighted MOREĀ on the Billboard charts, Ariana's streaming strategy (see InstagramĀ post above) is an awesome way to boost streams, and therefore sales.

We all know that Joanne isn't doing so hot with those streaming numbers, so wouldn't it be a good idea for Gaga to use similar strategies to improve her streaming performance?Ā DiscussĀ :tea:

Decodekid

lmao patheticĀ 

3G7E7.gif

gaga's performing at the roof, take notes ariĀ 

3G7E7.gif

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Dorothy Gale

I don't know, if she wants. Her streaming needs to be improved, but the Billboard charts are basically pointless now, and they'll probably be obsolete in a few years.Ā 

2 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

lmao patheticĀ 

3G7E7.gif

gaga's performing at the roof, take notes ariĀ 

3G7E7.gif

It's actually not such a pathetic move, it's smart if anything :rip:Ā 

Ā 

Decodekid
1 minute ago, Robot said:

It's actually not such a pathetic move, it's smart if anything

Ā 

maybe the move isn't pathetic, but it is sad that she's making her fans stream in order to getĀ new material, does she really love them or does she only want moneyĀ :oprah:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Mister Gaga

I agree, but it seems that bobby, or whoever is in charge of her marketing stuff, Ā doesn't care or doesn't notice that the industry is changing.Ā 

Mister Gaga
2 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

maybe the move isn't pathetic, but it is sad that she's making her fans stream in order to getĀ new material, does she really love them or does she only want moneyĀ :oprah:

They're streaming it for free tho. That's instagram.

6 minutes ago, Decodekid said:

I don't think I need to provide you with receipts of Gaga telling us to buy ____ single or ____ album on twitter/insta/facebook/snapchat, but promo is promo.Ā 

More streams will lead to better recognition/popularity, which leadĀ to an increase in profit. Not only will fans be rewarded with a lyric video, but also with better videosĀ and tours due to the increased profits in the long run.Ā :hor:

LetsGetHigh

It's very trashy for an artist to say 'do this and I'll release that.' I honestly lose some sort of respect towards them.Ā 

Just now, LetsGetHigh said:

It's very trashy for an artist to say 'do this and I'll release that.' I honestly lose some sort of respect towards them.Ā 

Ā 

Why tho? All things in life aren't freeĀ :hor:

Archived