Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
rumor

New aerial footage shows workers inspecting NRG Stadium roof

Stef

Featured Posts

adamsenigma
4 minutes ago, Easy said:

If she sings on the roof it will most likely be lip syncing considering the range of the wireless mic and monitor system. So NO.

Why do y'all want her to sing live when we all know, and now almost the whole world knows she can DELIVER vocals. Beyoncé Halftime Show was also lip synched and it was awesome. This is the most important performance, what if she suddenly forget the lyrics or smth? 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and my anxiety just tripled. She better have like 10 safety tethers, then again I don't know what the roof looks like, if it retracts or what. 

River

maintaining works..

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Pity Party
1 minute ago, TylerBR97 said:

I don't ****ing get it. Wtf would she do on the roof.

Dance like a filthy skank like we have all been wanting her to do this era. 

SychosSoChic

Maintenance? :awkney:

Inspection? :awkney:

Fixing leaks? :awkney:

Checking lights? :awkney:

Cleaning the pigeon sh!t? :awkney:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Just now, SychosSoChic said:

Maintenance? :awkney:

Inspection? :awkney:

Fixing leaks? :awkney:

Checking lights? :awkney:

Cleaning the pigeon sh!t? :awkney:

Like I ****ing said :neyde: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

AnnTakamaki

If the roof rumor is real she better be safe dont play with my feeling Gagz you scare the sh*t out of me :cryga:

:saladga: mess, if she's really going to do this ..it'd better be good and not some dumb stunt that's going to ruin the whole show :madge:

Lextyr97
Just now, Pity Party said:

Dance like a filthy skank like we have all been wanting her to do this era. 

But why not on a stage :neyde: on the ground :neyde: where they won't have to pay $100,000 for insurance :neyde: and where people won't have a hard time seeing her :neyde: and where we won't have to worry about her safety :neyde:

:madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge::madge:

bayonse
3 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Why do y'all want her to sing live when we all know, and now almost the whole world knows she can DELIVER vocals. Beyoncé Halftime Show was also lip synched and it was awesome. This is the most important performance, what if she suddenly forget the lyrics or smth? 

bey was live and no gaga should not lip sync

no more parties in LA

7 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

She has been touring for years I have faith in her delivering even in live. She was perfect at national anthem and oscars. She can handle the stress. She rehearsed so much it's almost muscle memory.

its not like she has to prove her vocal ability. It was what she said, she would sing live because she hates it when poeple pay to see someone lip sync which I personally agree too. Some backing vocals I'm cool that's what she does in Tour anyway but she can't be lip syncing like having the mic completely off. It's the integrity of being an artist she promised to be, it's not for proving anything. 

6 minutes ago, TylerBR97 said:

I don't ****ing get it. Wtf would she do on the roof.

This tbh. I don't see how she'd integrate it into the performance, or why she'd want to :huh:

Hopefully time will tell! :D

Archived