Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kim K. gets political

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

bornthiswaybaby
Just now, Morphine Prince said:

So now we must punish all immigrants from majority Muslim nations because they were Muslim immigrants? 

All actions children commit are the fault of their parents? 

Nice alternative facts you got there. 

Also, you again mention Muslims as some alien species.  

Muslims are not alien species, but u cant deny their traditions and beliefs are almost totally different than USA... as u can see the arab world is totally different excluding some few places... and yes parents can be blamed for their children faults... they taught them discrimination against LGBT  :classy:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bornthiswaybaby
2 minutes ago, lego said:

Your second account? You just joined Gagadaily to write on topic which has nothing to do with Gaga? :oprah: You are either banned member or someone who's afraid to write under his real account. 

Afghanistan is not on Drumpf's ban list. 9/11 hijackers had Saudi citizenship, Saudi Arabia is not on the list. None of the countries should be on the list, America is built by immigrants and ordinary people have nothing to do with their governments or terrorism. If many other countries start banning US citizens you would cry about injustice. 

i know that their countries aren't banned, but this thread started with "Muslims aren't the one killing people in the USA..." not the countries that muslims come from...

Morphine Prince
Just now, bornthiswaybaby said:

Muslims are not alien species, but u cant deny their traditions and beliefs are almost totally different than USA... as u can see the arab world is totally different excluding some few places... and yes parents can be blamed for their children faults... they taught them discrimination against LGBT  :classy:

Many Muslims living in the USA do so just fine even if their beliefs are different. 

In fact my neighbors are Muslim and my house hasn't been blown up or whatever the hell people like you think will happen if we let Muslims in.

Also, this may be the case in this particular terror attack but parents are not responsible for their children's actions. Therefore your logic on this policy is crazy. 

2 minutes ago, bornthiswaybaby said:

@ARTPOPwhore is that you? 

FreePalestine

PartySick
1 minute ago, bornthiswaybaby said:

im pretty sure his parents came into america as muslim immigrants... and the place the 9/11 originate from is not banned ur right, and wouldn't u think it should be at least checked when entering the USA but i will leave this to the prez... 

It doesn't matter where his parents are from, they aren't the ones that pulled off the attack. He was born in NY and moved to Florida. We already have extensive background checks for immigrants coming into the country. The ban is just a useless generalization of entire populations from particular countries :spin: and he won't ban people from those countries because he has business dealings there. He's so transparent :laughga:

4 minutes ago, bornthiswaybaby said:

i don't think isis wants muslims to live in the USA anyways... dont they say it's the land of sinners etc.

i agree, but those are less than terrorist attacks and come from personal purpose and sometimes mental issues not religion... 

I don't think for one second that ISIS is interested in spreading the word of Islam. When the chips were down for them, they stole cash and other resources from each other. They're just like any other organization - out for self, power, and material things. They use Islam as a cover and also to ensure a steady supply of alienated recruits that are down on their luck due to American militaristic actions such as destabilizing the Middle East by over throwing one power to replace it with another, bombing their towns, killing their citizens, and having a constant presence for decades where we shouldn't be.

Also, there's plenty of religiously motivated attacks here. Just to name one example, a group called "God's Knights" are notorious for bombing abortion clinics and killing doctors that have abortions. There's also isolated incidents of racial, homophobic, and transphobic attacks on people due to the attackers believing it's a sin. And I can assure you that it isn't Muslims burning down mosques in Texas or planning attacks on Muslim communities.

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

bornthiswaybaby
1 minute ago, Morphine Prince said:

In fact my neighbors are Muslim and my house hasn't been blown up or whatever the hell people like you think will happen if we let Muslims in. 

i never said that all muslims in the USA and immigrants are terrorist, but actually some are great people and get along so well...

but y'all are trying to say muslim terrorist attacks are not a big thing and not related to immigrants. of course not all immigrants but number of them can cause terrorism and u shouldnt ignore that

Morphine Prince
Just now, bornthiswaybaby said:

i never said that all muslims in the USA and immigrants are terrorist, but actually some are great people and get along so well...

but y'all are trying to say muslim terrorist attacks are not a big thing and not related to immigrants. of course not all immigrants but number of them can cause terrorism and u shouldnt ignore that

Trump's ban is ridiculous. Most terror attack on US soil in recent years have been from homegrown terrorism. His demonization of refugees and immigrants is part of a larger agenda he has and has had for years. 

I'm not THAT familiar with American politics but this seems a little confusing to me.

Considering Kanye might be really running for 2020, base on how he is in touch with with Trump, I believe he might be Republican > Democrat. Rn, your possibly future First Lady is against Trump's policy. Is this going to affect Kanye's campaign because of their uncertain political stance? 

Spoiler

Just curious about how Americans view this coz I don't think Kanye stand a chance winning considering Mark Zuckerberg may run.

Spoiler

And FFS Americans should vote. In Hong Kong we don't even have a chance to vote for our Chief Executives. Just stop being lazy in 2020 and do your job by voting.

StrawberryBlond

This is a new direction for her, a very welcome one. Those statistics certainly are shocking. And amusing in a guilty way. "Armed toddlers" and "falling out of bed" still make me laugh! Even I'm surprised that certain stats are so high and others are so low. It really shows how much we, and the media, sensationalise certain events like they happen all the time to hundreds of people when they don't. It's true - you're more likely to be killed doing something mundane that you don't even think twice about than you are to be in a terrorist attack. We've been told this for years in regards to plane travel - that you're more likely to be killed while in a car than on a plane yet only weird people have a fear about travelling in a car but a fear of flying is considered totally normal.

At the end of the day, it's the people close to you who can be the most dangerous. Umpteen people are killed by a current or former lover, a current or former friend, their child, another family member, a work colleague, etc. than they are to be killed by a stranger. After all, most people do require a motive to kill, so a stranger would have to be really nutso to kill someone who they had no connection to. And luckily, only a small percentage of the world is that level of nutso.

Archived