💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Brandon Maxwell styling Gaga/dancers for the Superbowl

Bradley

Featured Posts

ARTPOPwhore
2 minutes ago, Totodile said:

You know he took over since 2011, and had been working alongside Nicola a few years before that, right? Six whole years ago. You mean to say that you haven't liked her styling at all since then?

You guys need to realise something. Gaga's personal style has ALWAYS had great ups and downs, regardless of which stylist works with her. 

lady-gaga-and-vava-dudu-shoe-jacket-gall

article-1201068-05C93269000005DC-563_468

281x211.jpg

Radio+1+Weekend+2011+Day+2+L5T-MAVx0Jgl.

It's just that y'all can't seem to take of those good ol' nostalgia goggles :madge:.

"alongside Nicola" :trollga: ... and those looks are hideous 

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chuckles
44 minutes ago, bayonse said:

he's her stylist so he's supposed to follow her everywhere? 

shes got press conference coming up and many others he can dress her for; doesnt necessary mean its gonna be for the halftime show

True, BUT I prefer not to see any of his designs on the stage when she has contacts with Giorgio, Donatella, Karl, McQueen, etc. I would love to see something like this post-Met Gala look.

lady-gaga-met-gala-after-party-2016-05.j

Notthebling

So what's the problem wth him? He made amazing outfits for Gags.

Lady-Gaga-In-Brandon-Maxwell-2015-Grammy

article-2385144-1B2C3C5D000005DC-679_634

Dat - doo - deet - doe. Dat - doo - deet - doe, dat - doo - deet - doe. Baby let's get high, John Wayne

Head Empty
1 minute ago, ARTPOPwhore said:

"alongside Nicola" :trollga: ... and those looks are hideous 

That's what I'm saying. Those are looks that were styled under Nicola's supervision. Yet somehow he's seen as the god of high fashion, while Brandon barely gets any credit for the GORGEOUS looks he has styled on his own since 2011 (of which I posted a couple of examples a few pages back).

ARTPOPwhore
Just now, Totodile said:

That's what I'm saying. Those are looks that were styled under Nicola's supervision. Yet somehow he's seen as the god of high fashion, while Brandon barely gets any credit for the GORGEOUS looks he has styled on his own since 2011 (of which I posted a couple of examples a few pages back).

only few of them were bad compared to brandon, but nicole is responsible for her best also

Hm so sweet to read all the responses and give likes. Nothing like when you are so chilled and you can really let the drama sink in your skin like sunlight in a hot day

Yaaas, sometimes he gets it right:giggle:

KleinGa

No! Just when things were going well he comes along. 

Mess. Anyway, one less thing to look forward to. At least I have choreo and vocals and theatrics to look forward to. I swear if Boris takes away any of those from me, I'll cut a hoe. 

NewYorkCity
1 hour ago, LilMonsterKills said:

And what's so terrible about that outfit? 

The outfit itself. All of it.

I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. But what exactly is the issue again? She's looked very elegant for the past several years with the exception of that tragic Bowie ensemble but that whole night was phoned in so <insert shrugs>. 

I'm not sure a Kermit dress or the overrated meat dress during Bad Romance would come off as anything other than try-hard. 

guys just because he is styling her doesnt mean she will wear his designs. remember i thought stuff was being made for her by perry meek too..?

Little Monster in Buffalo

Archived