Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga getting hate from Trump fans & Migos Fans

Monsterious

Featured Posts

donutellha

and look how freaking popular those comments are :neyde: 

stay pressed those miglos or smth cant get some promo :neyde: 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is what we call the "VOCAL MINORITY "

Gaga is already a controversial figure. So I'm not really surprised.

The Fame Joanne

Didn't they see her national anthem performance or do they have the memory capacity of a goldfish? :oprah:

Panchecco

are they still wining about migos?:sharon:

Spoiler

WTF is migos anyway?:wtfga: 

I honestly never heard of him/them

doja scat

People want MIGOS to replace gaga for the Super Bowl? :rip: 

not those "SHES A SATANIC SPIRIT COOKER!1!2!1!" comments again :rip: 

some of the gp need to be checkedT because that picture of gaga and marina was at a student art event, not a 'spirit cooking' ritual :rip: 

Bellatrix

Why are we giving these people attention? :oprah: Haters are nothing new and they're obviously a bunch of zeroes who don't deserve the attention.

it looks like migos are on top of the billboard charyt with a song from october or something about smoking crack and gangs and some such. it is real bad..

GhettoFabulous
1 hour ago, Leeo said:

What is like spirit cooking is it like a new illuminati Department???:diane:

Yes it's another illuminati thing :diane:

Im so proud and happy :diane: she just needs to put it in the John Wayne and diamond heart videos and we've got 2 more diamond singles and a video that'll hit one billion view :diane:

well haters gonna hate™

and while they're are it, they should try turning off their cellphones, computers and social media accounts too :madge:

The Child

Trump fans hating? What's new? :ladyhaha:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

GhettoFabulous
8 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

People want MIGOS to replace gaga for the Super Bowl?  

not those "SHES A SATANIC SPIRIT COOKER!1!2!1!" comments again  

some of the gp need to be checkedT because that picture of gaga and marina was at a student art event, not a 'spirit cooking' ritual  

Exactly I swear some trump supporters are soo insecure and mad. Like honestly if you had a "satanic"  ritual or you were doing something wrong would you let people take pics of you and stuff smh no ones that dumb:sharon::madge:

OT: we need to stop giving these rats attention we just need to leave them now and move forward instead of going on about them we could just enjoy the moment I mean something huge is happening for this fanbase in exactly a week( since we haven't had anything exiting happen in a while :emma:) we just need to sit back relax and enjoy and light Alejandro candles so our girl slays hard( which I know she will:gum:)

1 hour ago, Leeo said:

What is like spirit cooking is it like a new illuminati Department???:diane:

--

Wait for one week later. People will be talking about it for sure and they will be amazed. Just like the oscars.. or the anthem last year

It's amazing how they will laud her vocal abilities one second, and then just go back to trashing her, so annoying.

Archived