💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna Comes For Trump's Toupee

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Where is Gaga's tweet?

I get that she is working on her Superbowl show but it did not stop her from saying something before for other causes...

DiscoHeaven23
1 hour ago, Albertodift said:

Where is Gaga's tweet?

I get that she is working on her Superbowl show but it did not stop her from saying something before for other causes...

I'm starting to think she has like some kind of contractual gag order with the NFL

2 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I'm starting to think she has like some kind of contractual gag order with the NFL

Yeah I think so too. They probably want her to only focus on speaking about the Superbowl..especially since ratings have been record low and since tickets have dropped in price drastically this year. all the political stuff happening could truly distract a lot of potential viewers.

But then again I look back on Gaga's relation with muslims and I feel like perhaps this is a movement she is not passionate by. She has not spoken in defense of muslims like EVER I think...I know she believes in equality and advocated it many times but whenever it is a movement that is directly linked to them I don't recall her ever speaking in favor of them. also she supported Israel publicly many times too no? (at least that is what a lot of friends were saying a while ago). Maybe this is just something she feels she does not want to comment about? :/  

8 hours ago, Killa said:

Gaga singing swine is more than confirmed

I would LIVE!!!!  I would finally understand life, nature, technology and mathematics! (You got me go hyped with this :sharon:)

Mary Jane Wayne

YAAAAAAS BADGALRIRI BETTER DRAG HIM FOR FILTH :excited2:

There is a reason I love her :lana:

2 hours ago, Juvi said:

I would LIVE!!!!  I would finally understand life, nature, technology and mathematics! (You got me go hyped with this :sharon:)

i hyped myself, thanks for sharing the feeling

we are such a bunch, i tell you, i swear none of us will live long, hips and hearts are important

Rihanna keeping it real, as always. She never shies away from speaking up about things that she's against (e.g. the #FreePalestine tweet a while ago). :applause:

Archived