Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

What are your plans for the gagabowl?

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

ElectricAlley

I want to stay home alone and watch it, but my family is coming over :sweat: so I'll probably just lock myself in my room and watch it 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dominicgaga

I will wake up at around 3 am and watch the livestream. I have to work but that's worth it. Damn I will be so excited and nervous! Monsters, this is OUR NIGHT! 

bitchimtrying

In all honesty, I think i'll be too nervous for her to enjoy watching it the first time, but after it's finished i plan on re watching it and enjoying it more. I'm just living in fear of a Janet incident. 

phillipaf
6 minutes ago, bitchimtrying said:

I plan on scream consistently like i'm on a roller coaster for the full 12 minute performance and then immediately passing out from exhaustion and oxygen deprivation. Then maybe going for ice cream. 

I'll join you where ya at

PanPikus

All Gaga videos marathon on Sunday. And waiting for video of HS after the show, cause I won't try to watch those awful streams :gum:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

blackstar

I'll watch it alone since the performance will air around 2:00 am here. Junk food, pop corns, snanks and soda will keep me company.

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Andrea B

i stil dont know. a friend of mine invent me over to her house to watch it with her friends but I kinda want to watch it with my family in my home. I lowkey want to see my mom's reaction when she sees lady gaga:derpga:, the last time she saw gaga performing was on the superbowl and she LITERALLY CRIED because she said gaga has a beautiful voice. I'm proud of my mom:hor:

Katie14

I'm going to watch the superbowl at a bar with a few friends. I would not miss a room full of reactions for the world. 

I think I'm gonna make cupcakes of each album. :D Also ordered a Patriots shirt with her name on it. Listening to all 5 albums in order that day, probably while I make the cupcakes.

SarahYuko

It's at 4:30 a.m. here so I'Ll be dead tired. I think chips and soda will do. I'll be with my sisters. They love her. And I'll be online here the whole time :) I sure hope Sony Six is the right Channel for India. (I've messed up before)

OysterBaby

i'm having a few close friends over that don't mind seeing me cry on my floor and planning on getting absolutely trashed before halftime, because in this day and age I can watch it again and relive it the next morning and forever always :staymad:

gonna watch it obamaself 

there will be screaming dancing the official choreo and ****

oh and seashell bikinis......buy ARTPOP on itunes :derpga:

That's Gossip

Sherlock112
3 hours ago, SarahYuko said:

It's at 4:30 a.m. here so I'Ll be dead tired. I think chips and soda will do. I'll be with my sisters. They love her. And I'll be online here the whole time :) I sure hope Sony Six is the right Channel for India. (I've messed up before) 

Yeah! Sure it Is Sony Six... But I will watch it at 7 in the morning As I think at 4 the game will start not the halftime:sweat: Anyways #itsgoodtoseefellowindianMONSTERSOUTTAHERE.

CHROMATICA BOUGHT ME BACK!

Archived