Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

When will tickets go on sale for the European leg of the next tour?

Not The Real Gaga

Featured Posts

Not The Real Gaga

Any rumors? I am really wondering when the tickets for the European leg of the upcomin' tour will go on sale. I've read a few post wherin it's mentioned that the sales for the American leg of the show will start immediately or soon after Gaga's Super Bowl performance. 

Of course, nothing is confirmed. But if this is true, how fast after the announcement of the American run of the Joanne tour ticket sales, will the European sales start in general?

I am saving for those expensive Meet&Greet tickets this time. Any idea/indication how much they will cost this time? :)

Hope it's after June, I have my final graduation exams then :giveup: 

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

NewUsername

If the rumor is true, she'll announce all dates at once.

The real question now is: WHEN will she announce the tour + (a part of) the dates?
- the same night of the Super Bowl?
- the day after?
- 2 days after?

Panchecco

My guess is that she's gonna start the tour in America in summer or right before summer (but I think she's doing ASIB right after the SB so I don't know) and the European leg might start at the end of the year November/December or maybe even at the beginning of next year (at least I hope :ohno:)

bitchimtrying

We all think that she's gonna release the dates almost straight after the superbowl, but knowing Gaga, and her track record were gonna have to wait a couple of weeks.

Archived