well not this week for sure

tumblr_nx8vnmJb8j1ql5yr7o2_400.gif

Can we have that discography megarate already? :poot: 

I need to forget this :poot: 

Sepsami
1 minute ago, August Blue said:

Don't deal with your pain by inflicting a different pain upon yourself :poot: it's not the way :poot:

Antonio
Just now, August Blue said:

It's coming next saturday with brand new rules!

You'll need to submit 3-5 songs for an unreleased Gaga songs megarate that will come after and the 15-20 most submitted songs will take part in the rate!

𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞

42 minutes ago, Antonio said:

I'm gonna be that bitch :poot:

1- Marry The Night
2- The Edge Of Glory
3- Heavy Metal Lover
4- Bloody Mary
5- Judas
6- Scheibe
7- You And I
8- Electric Chapel
9- Born This Way
10- Government Hooker
11- Hair
12- Highway Unicorn (Road To Love)
13- Black Jesus + Amen Fashion
14- Americano
15- The Queen
16- Bad Kids
17- Fashion Of His Love

At least Heavy Metal Slayer was #3 i can live with that

5 minutes ago, Antonio said:

:heart: I love you

I'm really sorry if this came off as rude but I really do understand you all. I know is sucks major having to work on this and I pay dust to it, I miss The Fame and TFM days where I featured all the comments bc I got a really small number of them. I really wanna consider stopping including comments.

And many people said they don't read them anyway so what's the point

Love ya as well sis :kara: The thing is now your megarates are so popular that it isn't the same anymore. I remember at the TFM ceremony. I had time to read all the comments at the moment you posted them. Having to refresh constantly plus all the meltdowns made it messy and less enjoyable. I just feel that I cannot get to fully enjoy it and all your hard work isn't recognized. Looking forward for your next megarate though :D

6 minutes ago, Antonio said:

It's coming next saturday with brand new rules!

You'll need to submit 3-5 songs for an unreleased Gaga songs megarate that will come after and the 15-20 most submitted songs will take part in the rate!

Sounds intriguing!

Antonio
Just now, LoisLilMonster said:

Love ya as well sis :kara: The thing is now your megarates are so popular that it isn't the same anymore. I remember at the TFM ceremony. I had time to read all the comments at the moment you posted them. Having to refresh constantly plus all the meltdowns made it messy and less enjoyable. I just feel that I cannot get to fully enjoy it and all your hard work isn't recognized. Looking forward for your next megarate though :D

frankly I'm also torn because I do miss when we were little company and I could post all the comments and y'all had time to read them and chat with each other.

But on the other hand, I'm happy the rates are becoming widespread here, because it wouldn't be a megarate with 10 people, and when we have a relatively large amount (30 for example) we have more opinions and it actualyl is a megarate. 100 is way too much I agree, but at least everyone had fun

Antonio

@LoisLilMonster like, I was just going through my previous results threads yesterday to get ready for today, I was so nostalgic when it came to The Fame and TFM, unfortunately the graphics for The Fame were deleted and can not be found anywhere, but it was really an experience.

Then Joanne came and tripled the pages count, BTW came along with 40 pages or smtn and now this... :air:

Sepsami
2 minutes ago, Antonio said:

@LoisLilMonster like, I was just going through my previous results threads yesterday to get ready for today, I was so nostalgic when it came to The Fame and TFM, unfortunately the graphics for The Fame were deleted and can not be found anywhere, but it was really an experience.

Then Joanne came and tripled the pages count, BTW came along with 40 pages or smtn and now this... :air:

I was wondering has Gagadaily grown over the years? Do you have any idea of this or do you know someone that does? :oprah:

Antonio
Just now, Sepsami said:

I was wondering has Gagadaily grown over the years? Do you have any idea of this or do you know someone that does? :oprah:

how exactly? Like in members? or?

Archived