đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Drones will be part of the Halftime Show

Brie Candy

Featured Posts

hausofkc
3 hours ago, CharlieCharlie said:

First of all, you need to have some respect for Gaga.

Respect for other human beings you actually talk to online comes before a pop star you've never talked to. 

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omg it would be so magical with a million little lights in the air (like the Intel video)

if the drones spelled "Lady Gaga" above the stage, and they were spinning like 3D letters, that would be so iconic 

DeleteMyAccount

They didn't something similar at Disney for the Holidays. This is really cool stuff.

7 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

NNNNNNN no Pepsi logo pls. :sweat:

I think Pepsi demands it, look at all halftime shows sponsored by Pepsi

This SB will be so amazing that Gaga will **** up all her haters throught the TV and her show will be even seen by Aliens.

I mean the SB already got me hyped ( of course i do not care what sport they play i just want to see Gaga)

21 hours ago, Sylvanas said:

It's a G as in the word Great, as in the greatest song ever released as in Marry The Night being performed live at the Superbowl.

The song is called The Greatest Thing. Cher duet confirmed.

malazam
22 hours ago, Brie Candy said:

It is a project from INTEL, you can see here:

THAT'S AMAZING

another shot before we kiss the other side

Head Empty
10 hours ago, lego said:

These things always look better in Intel videos than in reality, so idk what to think. :oprah: 

Well idk about Intell but the drones at Muse's world tour were pretty epic up close :oprah:

I timestamped the intro, but you should also really really really check out 43:40.

so i just drove by NRG stadium and they were rehearsing with the drones again tonight. i wasn't able to stop and take a video, but it seems like they formed a globe over the stadium in the shape of the world. looks amazing.

BurqaSwg
3 minutes ago, gagafan24 said:

so i just drove by NRG stadium and they were rehearsing with the drones again tonight. i wasn't able to stop and take a video, but it seems like they formed a globe over the stadium in the shape of the world. looks amazing.

do you remembers what were the colours?

Queen1551

This makes me so excited!!! I feel like they will use them throughout her whole show! That would be epic

Archived