Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

Petition to Replace Gaga at the SB

Arturo

Featured Posts

The petition says nothing negative about Gaga as a performer or a person.  It is only because the petitioner likes hip hop.  The reason stated in the petition:  "Atlanta Falcons are in the Super Bowl and it's gonna be in Houston. Two of the TRILLEST hip hop communities under ONE ROOF"

I live outside the space time continuum.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DemeLarell

The pro gaga petition is so sad and pathetic :toofunny:. The pro migos petition sounds like it is only there for humor. 

Queen1551

From everyone talking about this petition, it looks like it's not against Gaga, it's just for Migos. I haven't seen anyone really bashing, they just want him to do it instead. 

bitchimtrying
2 minutes ago, Queen1551 said:

From everyone talking about this petition, it looks like it's not against Gaga, it's just for Migos. I haven't seen anyone really bashing, they just want him to do it instead. 

If you look on Twitter several hip-hop magazines have published stories about it, even encouraged people to sign, and the comments below are very anti-gaga/bashing. 

Queen1551
1 minute ago, bitchimtrying said:

If you look on Twitter several hip-hop magazines have published stories about it, even encouraged people to sign, and the comments below are very anti-gaga/bashing. 

Well dang. I just glanced at it and I didn't see much. It makes me sad... But on the bright side she will 100% perform and there is nothing that can be done about that! 

Yo GagaGaga

I just looked it up and there are multiple petitions for every recent Super Bowl performer, this isn't the first time its happened.

There are 3 petitions made against Katy's performance (one of them made by a little monster wanting to replace her with Gaga :emma:) and theres a lot more to replace Madonna. It'll be fine

I don't even know why u guys care..................................rip

:ladyhaha:

I didn't even know "migos" or wtf until like they climbed into billboard hot 100 top 10....and I still not really knowing who are they but that's not the question. 

But tbh I hope next year or soon that NFL picks a different act from the rock-pop chain, something hiphop... because there are fans of the genre just like any other

This is starting to get messy it's gone viral and people are starting to drag gags :emma:

You shouldn't let poets lie to you

StrawberryBlond
42 minutes ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

I just looked it up and there are multiple petitions for every recent Super Bowl performer, this isn't the first time its happened.

There are 3 petitions made against Katy's performance (one of them made by a little monster wanting to replace her with Gaga :emma:) and theres a lot more to replace Madonna. It'll be fine

Oh, that's classic! I know, I thought it couldn't be the first time it's happened before either. So, there were 3 made against Katy and yet it wasn't reported on and no one even knew about it until now? Well, then we have nothing to worry about.

They should really have a listen at this oldie goldie:nails:

Us as Gaga fans had to live by this song and her being invited to sing at this event, for a good long time and NOW we finally got our turn. They can seethe.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

This sounds great:

"Very Simple, the Atlanta Falcons are in the Super Bowl and it's gonna be in Houston. Two of the TRILLEST hip hop communities under ONE ROOF. Your entertainment choices have to change RIGHT NOW.

Preshow should be Rae Sremmurd, Gucci, Goodie Mob, Luda and Young Jeezy. 

Young Thug needs to sing "Guwop Home", the official anthem of Atlanta.

Andre 3000 should sing the national anthem with Erykah Badu. By sing I mean hit Donald Trump with a FIRE 64 bars.

Halftime should be Migos killing Bad and Boujee, Future kills em with March Madness, then Outkast comes out and does an AQUEMINI sampler and then they end it with BUN B and JAY Z DOING BIG PIMPIN!!!! If you're gonna put on a show for billions THIS IS THE ONLY SHOW"

The Lady Gaga petition looks lame and try-hard.

Just signed the Migos petition.

img_60048suem.gif

Archived