💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

"Some sort of stunt" confirmed, roughly five song set, and more info!!

Stef

Featured Posts

There's no reason to do full songs on superbowl. The whole thing work as a medley, she can easily squeeze around 7 songs without sounding messy. A just dance\poker face medley would be 3:20 in total, like, the lenght of one song. (just dance extended intro + verse + chorus \ poker face intro + verse + chorus + bridge + chorus).

She should do like that, then bad romance intro verse chorus

btw: intro verse chorus bridge chorus

Applause: bridge chorus

TEOG: verse chorus verse chorus and outro closing

idk about the joanne songs but i wouln't mind the same VSFS ayo\john wayne medley without extended JW intro\outro tho

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arizona Sky
12 hours ago, Werk said:

Well I'm not saying 9 songs obviously but I mean like she could at least give us a few more so like 7?? Because it's only 15 minutes which is longer than the tribute

its only 12 minutes

DeleteMyAccount
1 hour ago, Zsolti said:

She can make a political statement anywhere else but not at the Super Bowl.

Time and a place for everything.

Well that's subjective... End world hunger? End Trump. Very different tones and messages.

The time and place is now. And she doesn't have to explicitly say anything. She could easily include a message of tolerance in a low key way.

1 minute ago, ZacharyMark said:

Well that's subjective... End world hunger? End Trump. Very different tones and messages.

The time and place is now. And she doesn't have to explicitly say anything. She could easily include a message of tolerance in a low key way.

Yes. Like singing her #1 smash hit Born This Way with the incredible LGBTQ Bridge. It will already be a statement. Everything else she might says will sound awkward and out of place to be honest.

Archived