💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

[SB] Hey let's b----

Mr Ricky

Featured Posts

??!!@#$#%^%#$$t%y

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

Now I believe Gaga's show is gonna cost 10 million

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Haroon

I didn't expect it to go into 5 figures, I thought it'd be somewhere in the mid 4s :duck: Then again it's lower seating and for the biggest entertainment event of the year so in a way we shouldn't be surprised, but then again it's literally one event and for a few hours :O 

Reliant-Stadium-Rodeo-Seating-Chart.gif

I guess it comes down to how important it is for people and what they're willing to pay for the experience :laughga: 

1 minute ago, FlopSlurper said:

why is it not sold out yet :oprah: 

:green: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Mr Ricky
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I didn't expect it to go into 5 figures, I thought it'd be somewhere in the mid 4s :duck: Then again it's lower seating and for the biggest entertainment event of the year so in a way we shouldn't be surprised, but then again it's literally one event and for a few hours :O 

I guess it comes down to how important it is for people and what they're willing to pay for the experience :laughga: 

It's basically travelling to 5 tours for Joanne in different countries with M&G. And a 5-star hotel. :poot:

Crossfit

FlopSlurper
2 minutes ago, Haroon said:

12 minutes if u're gay :sis: 

Panchecco

I was watching this video today and felt like dying... it is so ****ing high 

I don't understand why people pay so much to literally see and hear nothing :duck:

South Blonde
2 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

I was watching this video today and felt like dying... it is so high 

I don't understand why people pay so much to literally see and hear nothing :duck:

Now I understand why they display the lyrics of the anthem...  :poot:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Archived