news

Pepsi Posts #Day10 Countdown to SBHTS

Music

Featured Posts

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blahwhatever22

With the exception of them using A-YO yet again, I thought this one was pretty good. Her costume was very accurate, I read she's an actual fan which is cool too.

guOwT9p.gif

Reality

I wish that all of the vidoes were like this. It'd be nice to jut have different people dressed up as iconic Gaga outfits and then on the day before the Super Bowl, have the final video feature Gaga. 

🃏🖤👹

20 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

I wish that all of the vidoes were like this. It'd be nice to jut have different people dressed up as iconic Gaga outfits and then on the day before the Super Bowl, have the final video feature Gaga. 

57 minutes ago, Haroon said:

This is my favourite so far :woot: That amazing look from the Telephone video, unforgettable :flutter: 

Yup!

It would have been cool if the football players were wearing something Gaga-esque, also.

The Pepsi can one was a waste, tbh.

3 points in and ready for more

Lisa is a monster friend of mine and is extremely dedicated to Gaga and her art. They couldn't have picked a more deserving person tbh

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

They're either using A-YO to get the GP into it before she performs it live or because she wants to give the song some use before moving on to the 3rd single because she just loves it that much.

FrankMonster
16 hours ago, Monster Voices said:

Are there still people doubting that A-YO is the third single? :nails:

Anouncces Ayo as single, performs John Wayne at SB. Changes direction 2 weeks later screws Ayo again and tries to promote an I'll dated JW

Red Velvet

So the 14 days till Gaga slays has Poker Face confirmed.

And the 10 days till Mother Monster takes the stage has Telephone confirmed.

So what's next, a Gaga cosplayer wearing an outfit for Born This Way will appear!?

I'm like some kind of supernova

Archived